Ch.32

Play song Junipers pov

Play song
Junipers pov

That nauseating feeling has not left me alone, I can't even eat certain food because I feel like puking. Besides that I'm now in a room with Damien, having a little fun. His bitch ass deserves it anyways, he will unfortunately always be my first love, sad that I half to kill him. Though I do know I'm gonna enjoy it, he's the reason my best friend and sister are fucking dead.

"Well i see you have woke up"I said in a mocking tone, he just glared at me.

"Haven't you ruined my life enough"he grits, I laugh.

"You and your brother ruined your own life, you could have just coped with your dead father from the start, but no you had to start something you knew you weren't gonna win"I punched him twice.

"We were gonna win, if only you stayed in your fucking lane and didn't disappear the way you did"I laugh.

"You say that as if you had my part planned to, what were you gonna do, kidnap me and finish what your brother couldn't"I grab his face harshly, getting in his face.

"At least my mother loved me, you really think we made Diana do all that, no she was the mastermind of this entire thing"I laugh, and i laugh hard, he really thinks i don't already know.

"Who do you think I am, i knew from the moment she opened her mouth, I could see the prominent hatred in her eyes, just like I know you gave Cassidy a makeover"I push his head harshly.

"Let's get one thing straight, there was no happy ending for you, your brother, nor my mother ever, my entire life I've been surviving, I learned how to do shit you could only wish you could do, i killed more people than you and your entire mafia together, and the whole your mafia being first was never a thing, it was joeys then I threw him down, most men can only wish they could do what I did, cause a hurt women is the most dangerous thing that could ever happen to a man, I mean we did create you fucking men"I rip his shirt off, dragging my dagger on his chest. He let out an ear piercing scream, which only encouraged me more.

"You're a fucking psychopath"he says panting, blood covers his chest.

"I know"I do my mark on his stomach, I stand up and admire my work.

"Well this was fun, I gotta handle another bitch"I said putting my dagger away and cleaning my hands with the rag I have on the side.

I leave the room, locking it up. Can't have him escaping, but with those cuts I doubt he'll get far.

I make my way up to the little hospital room we have, in there is my precious mother. I walk in, and my brother Justin is in there, the moment he sees me he gets up. When he heard he instantly came, i don't want him here as he has caused so much pain to me.

"Juniper-"he starts, i put my hand up and point towards the door. I haven't said a word to him, and I don't think I will.

"I'm sorry"his voice cracks, but he leaves.

Once he's out I close the door, locking it, my mother looking at me confused. I walk up to her, her face softens, but I can see right passed it, the fucking hatred she has towards me.

"Why do you hate me"i asked her.

"I don't i told you I was forced to"her voice soft and gentle.

"Cut the crap, you worked with them, you were the mastermind behind the whole thing"her face hardens.

"Because you fucking kids ruined my life"I look at her confused.

"But to the point where you try and kill you own flesh and blood"she laughs.

"You were supposed to die that night, then your brothers but you stupid father found you before it happened, it was only supposed to be me, Arsenio, and his money, but no he wanted kids, you all ruined my body and took my money"I slapped her, I took out the needle that was giving her blood as she lost a lot. She looks at me with complete and utter fear.

"Well I'm not gonna ruin this image that you've made for yourself these passed few days so I'm gonna kill you know and make it look like a suicide"she try's to get up and leave, but she's to weak.

I bring out my gun, and point it towards her head. I quickly put a silencer on in and shoot her. Her brain remains splattered all over the wall, tears falling down my eyes. I cleaned the gun and her face where I punched her and framed it.

I left the room and Joey was on the outside, he takes me in his embrace. He hugs me tightly, telling me that it's gonna be okay. My dad comes and looks at me confused, Joey points to the room he knows but he's telling nothing and I appreciate that. My dad walks in and falls to his knees. I look away knowing I'm causing that pain, but the world is better without her.

Joey picks me up and takes me up to our room, that strong urge to puke comes again. I get off his arms and run to the bathroom, emptying my stomach. Joey comes and holds me hair, rubbing my back.

"Please take this"he hands me a......

Few more chapter and then it's finished, anyway what do you think of this story.

Bye babies💛💛