Killer...Are you okay?

(We are just doing a normal chapter, cause specials are gonna be to much, IM ALREADY ALMOST AT 500 VIEWS and 50 STARS! LIKE JESUES, can I also say you guys are savage when it come to Killer :3 Anyway I hope you enjoy and thank you for being patient with me while I was sick, doing spring cleaning, and wifi was down.){these aren't excuses they actually happened, but I only had a cold don't worry :3}) (yes this is a easter speical.)(NO THIS ISENT REAL TIME FROM APRIL FOOLS TO THIS Day, BUT IT IS MY STORY AND MY RULES there was no time in-between now and from the last REAL chapter)

             Killer POV 

 I cant sleep...

I feel sick to my stomach...

I want to leave...

Someone help me...

Anyone....?

The next morning arrived and I didn't want it to. I wanted to sleep so bad, last night I had only half an hour of sleep. The rest of my night was me silently crying to myself. Did Ink come in to check on me? Yes. Did he see me crying? No. I would always just put my head into the pillow, he only said one thing out of the ten times he came in.

"Heh, someone is comfy," he said that on his sixth time.

I was once again expecting Blue to come in with breakfest. Instead though it was Ink again. 

"Killer, Happy Easter, do you wanna join us for the holiday?" He asked in his heroine voice.

What the heck? I shook my head up and down before joining him downstairs. There we ate omelets before I was brought to their art room. We then got to decorate our own baskets.  

Blue painted his blue and laced it with pastel ribbons. He then added some colored egg drawings on it, finalizing it with some blueberries.

Dream left his the golden color it started as, but then added white bows to the sides. He then cut out some ears and glued them on the top. And got a bunch of cotton balls and glued them together. He then drew a cute little face, by the end it looked like a golden bunny with ribbons on its ears.

Ink painted his rainbow, big surprise. He then glued on jewels, candy wrappers, cotton balls, and other colorful things all over it. He finished it by drawing a few eggs, bunnies, and chicks on it.

Finally mine. I pretend to hate doing it, but as I got more into it, I was unable to control my creativity. I started by painting my basic a nice pastel pink. I then put flowers all over the handle. I then drew a huge baby blue bunny on the front. I tied pastel yellow, blue, purple, pink, and white ribbons around the trim.  I finished the basket off by writing Happy Easter all around it.  I was the last one done.

They all gave me and the basket weird looks. Ink looked like he thought I was mocking them. While Dream just kept looking at me and the basket with surprise. Blue had a huge smile as he stared at the basket.

Blue finally broke the silence by saying, "Oh my Toriel, it is soooo cute!" He finished with a squeal.

Ink then added in sarcastically,"Ha ha. Very funny, I know our style isn't your style, but that doesn't mean you have to make fun of us," he looked at me with a not so pleasant face. Though in my opinion his face was never pleasant.        (SAVAGE!!!)

Dream replied " Yeah, you could have used your style Killer," he said with a weak smile.

I stared at them before bursting into laughter. This made them look at each other then at me all confused. Ink had a stern face, it almost looked like he was going to start yelling at me. I knew I had to stop laughing, but I couldn't,  this was to funny.