Somebody...Came?

Killer POV

            I woke to a panicking skeleton slapping me in the face.

"Owie," I said annoyed until I saw who it was.

It was Nightmare in his passive form, he was very nervous. He was already starting to shake, he had just woken up though.

"Nightmare, please stay calm. I really don't want you to have another-" he cut me off.

"Killer please just let me go!" he was nervous, and blushing a faint purple?

That is when I realized how close our faces were, we must have gotten closer in our sleep. I felt my cheeks grow warmer. I quickly let him go, which responded with him moving closer to the other end of the bed. He did is so quickly that he fell off the bed, landing with a *thud*

I giggled, "all you alright," I asked as I grabbed my phone to text Dream.

"y-yes," he said, but then he let out a sharp inhale.

After I finished my text I stuck my head out of the covers to look down at him. He was staring at his hands, he must've just realized the form he was in. His breaths were starting to get faster, and shorter. I had to calm him down quickly, or else-

"Hey, Nightmare?" I asked looking at him with a worried look.

"Y-yeah Killer?" he asked me, with a scared look on his face.

He reminded me of a bunny staring at me in fear, like if I made one wrong move he would run.

"Are you going to sit on the ground or get back in bed?" I gave him a frisk like expression, which almost made him.....laugh?

He shook his head quickly before slowly making his way under the covers. I grabbed his TV remote and turned it on. I picked out Hell's Kitchen and then placed the remote right back. Nightmare and I quite enjoyed this show. Nightmare enjoyed the host, and I enjoyed the food. Though he wasn't even looking at the screen, just me, with a look mixed with confusion and worry on his face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked happily.

"No, I'm just confused. Is it really not that distracting seeing me like....this?" he said, his eyes refusing to meet mine.

"No why would it? When I stopped acting all tough all the time it didn't distract you. So why would you being a little diffrent then normal distract me?" I said, confidence starting to join in with the happiness in my tone.

He looked away then at me again, a drop of sweat rolling down his face"I dunno," he mumbled.

I looked at him softly before slowly grabbing his arm, this took him by surprise. But he didn't move just stared.

"Nightmare, I don't care what you look like. Your my friend and nothing will change that," I then tugged him closer by his arm until both my hands could reach him. I then pulled him into a hug.

After a moment or two, he hugged me back and then it was his turn to surprise me, "th-thank you," he said.

When we separated and I saw his face something else was strange. His cheeks had a little purple on them, I assumed he was embarrassed. I sweetly smiled at him, which led him into his own soft smile.

 I wondered why Dream had not arrived yet, and then I looked at the time. It was 6:00 AM, way before anyone else was awake. But neither of us were tired so we watched Hell's kitchen for a bit.

"Killer?" Nightmare asked, nervousness slowly filling his voice once more.

"Yesssss," I said trying to keep him happy.