Am I ending this book or just on hiatus?

It's summer! Most of the newer chapters for this book have NO veiws or likes compared to what I used to get. Looking back at this book most of the ships here are just kinda weird to me now. (Like Dust X Blue/Swap)  and I no longer enjoy making this story. BUT I do want to get back into writing this summer and I still love this fandom....

So I'll be making a new book! (hopefully chapter one comes out next week after exams.) I'm going to try and stick to a schedule but that may be really hard so no promises. (KEEP READING IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THIS BOOK WAS SUPPOSED TO GO) So please give me a follow and stay tuned for a much better book. The ship in that book may include but are NOT limited to-

-Night x kill (duh)

-Night x bad sans (a mix between dadmare and daddymare honestly XD)

-horror x dust x Lust

-swap x dream x ink

- error x ink

-cross x epic

-reaper x error

-red x classic

-geno x reaper

I'm really sorry to older fans, and newer ones. Though I promise my next one will have the same fluff and angst just with less stereotypes like soft killer. 

Now for what was supposed to happen with this book. Basically after last chapter Ink was going to use Killer to convince noot to do a peace treaty. Then they do one yatta yatta dream brothers make up yatta yatta, dust and blue date, horror and lust get locked in a closet and *insert lenny face here*,  cross was supposed to be secretly dating dream this whole time *le gasp*, ink falls in love with error, error is tsundere and never admits it but these to clearly would be in a date friendship kinda thing, and then killer would be heart broken but night would fix that broken soul and kiss him and BAm. Book done. They all date, they all gay. 

Alright finally thank you again for reading this book so much...anyways now Introducing the title of the new book.... 

The Tortured Souls