(Side Story One) I'm Your Mom

(Before this starts I gotta say three things, one the art above is mine don't hate, please. I tried but I just ain't too good at drawing on paper. Two, KitKatBOOM won the first special because she was first to comment her idea. But don't worry you guys still have a chance so COMMENT. So this side story is completely based on her. Three, this is taking place in the story, but it will do nothing to the plot. So basically anything that is there when she leaves will be gone next chapter, and anything she does won't is mention in the story again. I hoped you enjoy it and I will see you at the end.)(her OC is based off her picture go check out the comment and her account. PLZ)

            Killer POV

            I woke up to some random monster in a cloak, kicking down "my" door. Or maybe it was a human, I couldn't tell in the dark. They then closed the door and flicked on the lights. I had no way to defend myself. No knife, no powers, not anything. They then took off their cloak, which revealed a skeleton. It was a female skeleton, I haven't seen too many in my time. I have only seen the gender-swapped Papyruses and Sanses. She seemed very diffrent though, she had wings, a halo, wolf ears, a wolf tail, and a weird mark thing on her face. She was like a mix of wolftale, birdtale, gender swap, and Sci.

"Hello, Killer," she said dramatically.

Since I'm so well known, I didn't even bother asking how she knew my name. Instead, I asked, "How did you find me?"

She replied, "I always know where you are Killer!" her voice started to crack.

This girl didn't seem like a sans even, she was skinnier than a normal gender swap. Shorter two, not to mention her voice sounded completely diffrent. She had to be a Sans though because she definitely wasn't a Paps. Or a ______, but those three are the only skeletons left. So what was she...

She seemed younger than me. I guessed she was fourteen, so the next thing she said left my jaw hanging open."I'm your mom!" she said.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I responded. 

"Okay so basically," she began to rant, "I'm fourteen years old but I considered you as a son. So one day I was like, hhmhhhmhmhmhm, I should make it official. So I went to the adoption place and I was all like IM HERE TO ADOPT A KILLER! Which they then kicked me out, BIG MISTAKE. I went in there with my magic and I was like PEW PEW, BANG BANG, REEEEEEEEE! Long story short they then had no choice but to let me adopt you. So now I'm fourteen years old with an eighteen almost nineteen-year-old son," she finished with a sigh.

This all made me react with an "Okayyyy..." before accepting this crazy person has a problem that I will give in to.

She then gave me some diffrent PJs to change into, I squealed. They were bunny PJs, I quickly went to the bathroom and changed. When I returned she was just plugging in a nightlight. This girl had to have been a real big stalker to know so much about me. That or she was a spy for the Star Sanses, I still had to be alert. She then walked over to me with her bag.

"Here you go," she said before pulling out my bunny. 

I wanted to cry, but not happily as you would expect. All this stuff reminded me of home, I wanted to be there right now. I wanted all of this to be a nightmare, maybe it was and that is why this girl was here, to wake me up. Nightmare, that word brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't hold the tears in and I began to cry.

She wrapped her arms around me softly, "Shhhhhh, I know you have anxiety, so I brought you this," she then handed me my box.

I gave her a weak smile before hopping inside and taking a little nap. When I awoke I hoped that I had dreamed of being stuck at the Star Sanses house. I was in my box, with my PJs on, with my bunny plushie. I opened the box only to frown, I was still in the room. I felt the collar around my neck adjust, and then I saw her again.