Episode Seven, Part 1:

Y o u r   H e a r t   H a s   a   S e c r e t

When all of this is over, love me like there ain't another day. 
Lead with the heart; ain't that the only way? 

Once Elara was gone, Kodiak shut the door behind her, sighing as he retreated back over between Dreea and Aeryn. He folded his arms, one hand scratching on his chin as he tried to begin conversation. 

"Anyone have any suggestions?" 

Sol and Wynn both stood up from their seats, tiredly walking over. They visibly weighed down from their losses. 

"Obviously their deal is irrelevant," Sol said nonchalantly, not even considering it. "But on the upside, it makes them look desperate." 

"Hold on," Dreea slowed her down, "we at least need to talk about it." 

"What?" Wynn breathed out, feeling somewhat betrayed that Dreea wanted to acknowledge their offer. But fighting back just as fiercely was Sol, who having known Dreea her entire life, couldn't believe what she had just said. 

"Are you out of your mind?" She asked. 

"Are you out of yours?" Dreea turned the question on Sol, folding her arms. "Did you not hear what they said? Not only will Targo be gone, but Riders, Riv. Basilisk has been at war against them before either of us were even alive. I don't know about you, clearly, but it feels part of my duty as Sovereign to weigh out their deal." 

"Your duty is to protect your people, not sacrifice them to the enemy," Sol spat. 

"Then what do you suggest? Give me something I can go on so that I know we have a plan." 

Sol breathed heavily, searching her mind for the first thought that came up. 

"We call war on them - just like we were prepared to fight against Riders. Our people are recently trained for that attack so they'll know what to do!" So exclaimed. "Or... Or we create a diversion somewhere and send out our shooters to kill Rhea. Without their leader, both clans will fall apart." 

"This aim is to protect our people, Riv, not get them killed. The fire that stopped Rider's march is the reason we're all still alive!" 

"Not all of us," Sol said. The anger suddenly dissolved from her voice, and in its place was a great heartache... Noah died in the fire, and now Jonas was dead as well, and nothing in the world felt like it was going right. 

Realising that things were beginning to get out of hand, Dreea turned to Wynn. "Can you go out, please." She asked. 

"Why?" Wynn questioned, looking to Sol to see that she was just was confused by Dreea's statement as she was. 

"To be honest, there's not a lot of point to you being here," she said bluntly. 

"The whole reason we're here is because of my sister..." Wynn scoffed, "and the message we just received from my dad. I belong in this room." 

"I get your reason, but if this was anyone else from Basilisk facing this kind of problem, you wouldn't even be allowed in the Sovereign's Quarters. This is a problem the three of us are supposed to deal with. I'd appreciate it if you leave so we can get on with that." 

"Dreea..." Kodiak pressed. He was becoming nervous at how much tension there was in the room, and that no one seemed to be working together. More than anything, he was worried that nothing was being done to help Elara. 

The Boy from the Bunker - Season 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara