"This One Moment"

Ginny has spent several months in regular exercise. Lifting dirt with a large square into the air with her 'crush' power. Baecrush's power.

Ginny has give more thought to the path walker girl that is with the others. How she hardly ever sleeps well. Hardly, can speak a full sentence without hesitations.

So it is rare when she blurts with confidence "It is time to go get the boy."

They bring the transport spheres out of maintenance.

Ginny and two others get into a sphere and it flies a high arc directly to where a mother holds a very small baby in her hand.

With a controlled smile, she hands over the child to Ginny, "Yes. Ready."

The other girls flank Ginny and watch carefully as they get back into the sphere.

As Ginny watches the baby in her hand, she hears more clearly the rush of winds against the transport sphere.

When they get back to Pinnacle, Ginny goes directly over to the kiosk. Something that had been an experiment (a task) is now something she earnestly wants to stay and help with. She wants to stay for the next stage.

Raising the child.

Those waiting for updates in Pinnacle acknowledge the plan.

Back at the transport spheres, the six girls have very mixed feelings on a much different topic.

The weather was perfect today. There were no toxic up swells. There were no equipment failures. There was no need to pass the child from one sphere to a new one. There was no need to use a sphere to protect a damaged sphere.

All of those virtual years in training. All the different response actions. They needed none of them.

Just get into the sphere, pickup the child, and come back.

They put away the transport spheres with a solemn finality and then lightly giggle together.