"Mew-Witch Triage"

The room has all kinds of noise. Fluttering of wings. High pitched talking.

The girl that feed me stares at me with pleading grief stricken eyes. She has three other girls kneeling next to her on each side.

The queen sternly and regally proclaims:

"I will have ordered thoughts and calm emotions in my royal hall!

Take that one to an isolation room. give her sedation if you cannot keep her distracted. "

The two succubae on each side lift her by her upper arms. In turning around, I could see they were also held her trembling wings. Not tightly gripped, but a light hold they relax and light adjust.

One says to her: "Come with us. No one likes sedation side effects. Relax and let us ....distract you."

The other says: "You know how ....good we are at that."

Those three are gone in a blink and the room has become nearly empty looking. The succubae slide backwards to walls and doors.

The queen turns to look and me and then kneels. Two hands and a gentle tail touch me. I am in a painful condition, but the pain is becoming far away.

The succubae queen lifts me and holds me like a child.

We disappear from the royal hall and appear in large nearly empty room. It has just large soft bed.

The queen holds a hand up to a horn on her head and looks to be in concentration.

Quietly a person comes from a far corner.

She looks odd. Fluffy hair on the head. Are those ears? She arrives quickly and climbs onto the bed on hands and knees. She has a tail. She looks like a kitten and wears very skimpy clothes that resemble matching fur.

She puts her hands on my chest and belly. Kneeling on the bed with her tail crossing over my thighs and resting on far hip.

Her hands press into me for an inch. Literally sinking below my skin. The pain is gone.

She looks up and says: "So, do understand the joke about the benefits of a CAT scan?"

A moment passes.

The cat girl speak smoothly: "In bad accidents, a medical professional might insert a hand into a wound to stop blood flow. Or maybe if broken bones impinge on the heart, they might hold the bones away to allow the heart to work normally.

It is important to make sure the patient remains calm.

A good professional keeps the tone light by keeping a discussion going. It lets them see if the injured person is still lucid.

I am a Mew-Witch. The hair quality, ears, and tail are craft of magic. My own magic.

I am holding incompatible energies in your body completely still. As they are now, the interacting energies have been rending your insides.

I used my magic to convert others into Mew people or Néko..

It turned bad some time ago.

People that claim to want to be in a subset. Pets that give up on the life goals of their own.

It turns out they were under magic spells.

I was helping bad people misuse innocent people.

The Succubae Queen rescued me and helped me make things right. That is the kind of beings they are.

Huff...

Helping people. Huff..

Mrrrrr. Huff.."

In the large empty space of the room, a tall man appeared. He is beautiful and tall. It is the large thirty feet wide white glistening wings that make the startling statement. This has to be an angel.

His eyes look to the cat girl for a moment, then looks to the succubae queen two ticks.

"Instead of an emergency medical visit, I will make this a rescue!"

The queen nods.

A white energy glows around the angel and it covers me. The Mew-Witch pulls her hands away as the glow covers my body.

The cat girl back off the bed and is given an arm and wing in comfort from the queen.

The cat girl holds the end of her tail nervously with both hands. It had worried her. She can let it show since my care is out of her hands.

I float off the bed and towards the handsome angel.

He folds his wings all around. The wings are spotless. There is an iridescence on each wingtip.

I am enveloped by the feathers and his powerful body.

I think we transported out of room. I am justifiable distracted by the angel just inches from my face.