"Sad Fate and Glimmering Promise"

So, there Your kind and generous Royal House of Gentle Succubae. You who have saved us, the remnant of a despoiled house.

They stripped Lauren Cooper of all hairs on her head, so she could never hope to make pacts with deities.

She offered every true answer and every cooperation, except to one limit. The noble husband must not be harmed or bonded.

That did not suit those in the civilized place. Lauren died at their hands. We were gone. We suspect the manner of death, but do not have proof. We are confident that her soul is still trapped there, held back even from reincarnation.

Time moves so very quickly in that realm. It is a sad fate that must feel eternal to Lauren Cooper.

The Succubae Queen holds the standing connection up but switches the topic.

I knew that you would have a compelling story to tell us. I draw your attention to something pleasant as a way to bring common calmness.

Here look. In a place near to here a human lays in a bed. She is not asleep and yet is dreaming. Dreaming for a thought I suggested.

That she is a succubae princess waiting for someone to tuck her into bed.

I will remark even my delight in how she sparkles in near slumber.