"Princess Dreaming"

The Succubae Queen promises to listen to the story, but insists that the incorporeal seven at once visit the medical specialist.

Wearing white fashionable clothes, the medical specialist gives the seven good scores on spirit/soul cohesion.

She takes her hat off and asks the queen a private question. "I noticed from the video that you used your hands to encourage the horns to fill in. When you rub my head are you hoping that I will grow succubae horns?"

The Queen explains. Hands are a very important part of how a Succubae Queen interacts with their subjects. Touches to the horns can be rebukes, gratitude, or interrogation.

The queen places her hand onto the young woman's head and rubs lightly. Turning around behind the girl the Succubae Queen whispers 'I am aware when you arrange to have your head rubbed. There is an odd dream I often have. A young, pretty succubae snuggles in bed with soft blankets. She wears a night dress made of pink pearls. She is a succubae princess that will never grow old and never be the queen. The queen visits the bed to cuddle and adore the princess. That is not something that can happen with real succubae. So, let me ask? Whose thoughts are creeping into my dreams?

After the queen walks away, the medical specialist finds a small white box next to the hat she took off. A box that was there before.

It is marked as a special delivery from Nicholas Wish Fulfillment.

Opening it, she finds it is a fabric made of pink pearls. It hits her. A fabric like this one would fill any shape. It could lay flat. It could hang on hooks and racks. It would fill a square box, and it would fill a cylinder.

Like the kind of shape an illusionist uses as a "magic wand". She now understands a trick that she saw many years ago. An assistant wearing a white dress takes the wand and enters a screened small space. Seconds later she has a red dress. A red pearl dress in the wand covers the white dress and wand appears just as before.

The illusion is covered by the dancers that appear just seconds after the girl in the red dress steps out.

But more important, I just got a package from Nicholas. He only ever gives things to 'nice' people.

It overwhelms the medical specialist in joy that causes her to cry. Nicholas thinks I am 'nice'.

For years, her self-image was 'easily-fooled destroyer of innocents'.

She goes to her rooms and puts on the pink night dress. The small pearls are comfortable. They were leave small dimples, but the effect can be healthful for the skin.

Behind her room, there are patient beds. Large and soft with comfortable sheets and blankets.

She climbs into the bed.

Quickly, she lets herself fall into a dreamy fantasy.

She is a succubae princess.

The queen will be by soon to tuck her in for the night.