"Succubae Dramedy"

In a small enclosed garden, a young woman with yellow-blonde hair stands. She wears a common yellow dress of the 1800s and over it has a white apron. That attire marks her as a servant.

She stands before a kneeling young woman of raven black hair. That girl wears a formal gown of purple. That attire marks her as nobility.

The servant weaves flowers into the black hair of the other girl. Eurain will become the duchess of this realm in a few years.

The servant reads a short poem on a kiss from a book.

Slowly, she bends and kisses Eurain on the forehead.

Pulling back slowly the two girls have widely beaming smiles.

An unexpected guest arrives. She too has yellow hair but is thinner and perhaps too clear of skin tone. She wears a polar white 'A Line' dress ensemble (something that would have been quite the scandal in the 1800s).

She walks up to the servant girl, hold her face a boldly kisses her with no timidness.

Eurain look confused and is surprised as a raven haired vampire slide up behind her. They exchange whispers and pointing fingers as the kiss continues.

The girl in the polar dress stops kissing, and the servant girl says "Wha.. Why?!?"

"You deserve, before your life is snatched away, to have a proper, good kiss!"

Confusion flows over her freshly kissed face.

The nearly transparent girl slows very slowly towards Eurain.

The black haired vampire dissolves into a thick black ink that sinks into the ground.

Eurian also, collapses to the ground and becomes dust.

The girl in the polar dress wafts away like a fast breeze.

The blonde girl has trembling feet and hands. She slowly lifts a quivering hand to her face.

The finger drawn slowly towards her lips.

The scene goes black.

A set of words appears on the black screen "We think everyone ought to have a proper, good kiss. Possibly, more than once in their lives."

The Succubae Queen praises the video. She denies the plan to use it for promotions.

They should send it to an artistic judging group.

It is likely be just as well known, and will associate the vampire girl as an artistic statement.