C21 | The Golden Vow |

Chapter 21

"(f/n), will you marry me?" You stare at him with disbelief.

"Become _____ Ackerman." A tear rushes down your face as he holds the lovely ring up to you.

"L-Levi." He smiles.

"Y-yes!" You cry. You hug him and kiss him sweetly on the lips. He kisses you back and puts the precious ring on your finger.

"Levi?" You get his attention.

"Hmm?" You take one of the rings that made both spell out 'Linked.' You slip it onto his finger.

"I love you _____."

"I love you more." You murmur. Levi looks up at you.

"I love you the most." You smirk and kiss him again.

~

Today was your wedding day. It was about 5:00 PM and you were in your room, finishing your gown. Your white (strapless, long sleeved, short sleeved) wedding dress was a perfect fit. When you were young, you never thought true love was real. Now that it's your wedding day, you believe it's real and will always be real.

"____, it's time." Hanji says. You open the doors to the garden and see a beautiful display. All of the benches had the lovely white cloth and all of the flowery arches were outstanding! You sighed when Lily queued for you to start walking down the isle. The music started and you smiled once you saw Levi. You stopped by him and tried to stop tearing.

The ceremony went on and it was time to say your vows.

"_____, I vow to love you for the rest of my life. I will never lie, and never will hurt you in any way." Levi said softly.

"Levi, I will always keep our love going and will forever be your loving wife. Whenever you're sick, I'll always be there for you." Erwin smiled, seeing that he was your sappy priest.

"(f/n), do you take Rivaille Ackerman as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And Rivaille Ackerman, do you take (f/n) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"The rings please." Erwin called. Anaya gave the rings you you both. You used the golden rings that had, 'Linked,' engraved in them.

"From here on, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Levi wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. You do the same to his neck. Everyone cheers for you two as you both walk down the isle.

~

Soon you had two twins, one girl named Paloma Ackerman and one boy named Alexandre Ackerman. You were all a happy family. You and Levi always told your two kids your stories in the scouts.

Soon Levi became the Commander and your son and daughter joined the scouts. You also commanded your own squad.

As you both grew older, and wiser. You still remembered one thing; The day you married the man you loved most. From then and on, you knew that you and that man would be forever linked.

The End
Written by Margaret Lily Robinson.