C7 | Moments |

Chapter 7

~~~Mysterious POV~~~

I walked out of the castle, trying to think why these people took me away. I can't believe they forced me to leave my family, my 6 year old sister cried when I left...How could they just take a fifteen year old from her home and force her to train under the king, and join the Military Police?

~~~Flashback~~~

"Atylia! I know that Commander Erwin lent you those, but it's time to give them back! It's dinner time!" Atylia's mom yells. Atylia grunts. Commander Erwin lent a pair of 3DMG to her because he thought she had skill for a fifteen year old, without training. She let go of a tree and did a flip, she landed on the ground and took off the gear. Atylia places the gear in the bag carefully and walks to the door.

"Okay, I'm going! I'll be home in 10 minutes!" Atylia lied, she wanted to go out and look over the wall with the gear. She hears an 'okay' and opens the door. She walks out and bumps into someone.

"Watch it!" She complains. She looks up to see Erwin.

"Oh I'm sorry! I truly didn't see you there!" She apologized. Erwin forgave her and called her mother.

"Ahh, commander, It's nice to see you today! Atylia was about to give you a visit!" Her mom greeted Erwin and soon, he introduced a man behind him.

"This is Nile Dok. He has come to talk to Atylia. About her skills." Atylia nodded and her mom invited them in. Atylia sat beside her mom and Nile began.

"I am considering to immediately, invite Atylia to the Military Police. She will be leaving today." Atylia looked shocked.

"We're leaving now, so go pack" Erwin protested but soon gave in because they need people to protect the king.

"But! No!" Atylia was dragged out of her home and put into a carriage.

"If you're gonna take my daughter, at least keep her safe!" Her mom yelled from the home. Erwin immediately regretted his action and was about to run after until Military Soldiers blocked his path. Atylia looked out of her window and saw her sister, run out of the house, crying for her to come back.

"I love you! Mom, Dad, Sis!" She cried. 'Hopefully, one day, we'll meet again!' she thought.

~~~Atylia's POV~~~

'I swear, one day I'll go home and find all three of you...In our small little shack, in Shighanshina District...And we'll all be a family, again...

~~~Your POV~~~

You walk into the Scout HQ, back from the graveyard...You walk in to see everyone, cleaning? You walk up to Anaya.

"Let me guess. Levi?" She nods.

"Cadet (l/n)" Come here!" You turn around to see Levi, tapping his foot.

"Yes Corporal?" You ask. He gives you his unamused face and sighs.

"I need you to clean the 3rd floor of the HQ. Got it?" Your jaw drops to the floor as you prosess your command.

"The whole floor?!" You cry. He gives you his signature 'tsk' and replies.

"Yes ____!" The whole HQ! Do you want me to make you do it twice?!" He yells. You shake your head and grab the supplies. You scramble upstairs to the 3rd floor and start to clean, the whole HQ. Everything. Ceiling. To. The. Floor.

~~~4 hours later~~~

You finish the HQ and pat yourself on the back. You rested until you heard footsteps. You got up and soon saw Levi, mad, like always.