C5 | Last Memories |

Chapter 5

"____?" You hear. You don't want to get up.

"_____. Time to train." You open your eyes to see the sexy boy you call Levi.

"Why so early?" You ask. He laughs at you.

"What's so funny?!" You make a sad face.

"____, you know it's 1:00?" You suddenly have a lot of energy and you pounce out of your blanket and you got ready for hand on hand combat with Levi. You walk outside and you wait for Levi to get his ass out here. He walks out of the back door.

"Okay. Rules are you pin someone to the ground and count to 3, whoever gets to 3 without letting the opponent shove you off, wins. I want to fight you to see how much you suck." You give him the death glare and he smirks.

"For your information Levi, my brother was in the Military Police and we practiced every day when dad wasn't home! Which was all the time!" He looks at you with disbelief.

"Whatever you say _____-" You cut him off by throwing a punch at him. He caught your fist at the last second and tried to pull you down but you tripped him. He fell to the ground. You leaned over him.

"Looks like someone's being cocky." You start to laugh and Levi gets up. He tries to kick you in the stomach but you dodge it easily. He starts to throw repeated punches but you dodged every single one. You trip him again but this time he grabs your leg and you fall to the ground face first. He gets on top of you and pins you down. His weight holding your legs down and you pinned above your head.

"One....Two.....Thr-" You knee him in the stomach and he falls to the ground. He grabs your legs and does the same thing he did last time.

"One...Two...Three!" He shouts. You glare at him and try to catch your breath. He chuckles.

"You're not 'that' bad." You have a feeling of accomplishment as he says those words. He gets off of you.

"Wanna practice 3DMG?" He asks, you instantly nod your head and Levi goes inside to get it. After about a minute or so, he comes back and he puts his on. You start to struggle with putting it on and Levi clearly notices.

"Here." He kneels down and you start to blush. You don't know why you were but to the looks of it he was skilled at this because he finished immediately.

"Ready?" He asks. You nod. You shoot the hooks into the wall and you quickly get lifted off of the ground. The wind flows through your hair as you sped through the town. You two caught attention of citizens but you didn't care. The feeling of flying though the bright sky made you happy, you felt at peace, like this gear was made for you.

You both soared through the sky as you made your way around the whole wall. You didn't notice but Levi stared at you. He had a happy look in his eyes. He didn't have his usual glare, he had a smile on his face. You landed in the backyard and so did Levi.

"That was AWESOME!" You yell. You run up to Levi and hug him.

"_____?" You look up at him.

"I have a trick to show you." You nod your head and you both get in stance for lift off.

"Now, for a long time I've been practicing a 360 with my gear. Wanna learn it?" He asks. You take out your swords.

"Hell yea." He smiles a small smile.

"Okay. When you're in the air you need to lean your upper body to the direction you want to go in. Hold your blades out and tilt your head the direction you want to go too. Make sure before you land, spread your legs shoulder width." You nod and lift off as you follow the direction Levi gave you. Surprisingly, you start to spin, your blades cutting shrubs, wood(barley), and leafs off of trees. You skillfully land as Levi claps.