C10 | Do You Remember |

New Character next chapter Noah Hagan! I had some free time and Infamous_Lullaby wanted more so here it it! I hope you enjoy! And also go check out Infamous_Lullaby and Electric_Devil !

-Lily

Chapter 10

You stare into Amber's eyes, wondering if she's joking or not.

"Amber...If you're joking I will murder you..." Anaya whispers, clearly about to burst out into tears. You pat her back. Suddenly Amber bursts out laughing. Everyone looks at her with death glares, except Levi's is the deadliest one of all. Once she recovers she starts talking.

"Wow! Look at your face!!!Why would you kill me? Hahaha! What's your name?" She asks Anaya thought she was laughing because you believed her, but she actually doesn't remember you...

"Amber? What do you remember last?" Erwin chokes out. Amber makes a thinking face.

"Ummmmm! Oh! I was playing in the river in Wall Maria with mommy and daddy!" She shouts like she's 9.

"That was like, 4 or 5 years ago..." Erwin mutters. Anaya bursts out crying.

"Do you know anyone in this room?" You ask. Amber holds her hand up to her chin.

"Yea!" She points to Anaya.

"Anaya Ackerman!" She points to Lily.

"Margaret Lily Robinson." She points to Erwin.

"And big brother! Erwin Smith!!!" She hugs Erwin. He hugs her back.

"Do you know what a 3DMG is? Do you know how to use one? How do you kill titans?" Levi asks with him monotone voice.

"I HAVE TO KILL TITAN?!" She cries. You all give her a sad look.

"Looks like we lost her..." Lily whispers. Erwin, Lily, and Anaya start getting emotional.

You, Mikasa, Armin, and Levi leave the room.(lol get it leave levi leave levi? Hahaha! I know I'm weird...)

You look over to Levi but suddenly you notice something...He's limping.

"Corporal, you're limping." Levi looks up at you. Armin and Mikasa look at Levi.

"Cadet ____. See me in my office in 10 minutes." He orders, you nod and he walks away, trying to hide his limp. You frown.

"_____, do you think Amber will be aloud to stay in the Scouts?" He asks. You get wides eyes and look at him.

You start thinking, 'She can't remember one thing about killing titans, or the 3DMG, or even her friends, she only remembers her childhood friends and her brother, so...' You look at Armin.

"No..." A tear makes its way down your face but you quickly wipe it away. You go to you room but immediately remember about Levi. You get up and travel to Levi's room. You stand outside the door, hearing Levi struggling with something. You knock on the door twice.

"State your name and business."

"_____, you asked me to some here after 10 minutes." You say. You hear a come in and soon you try to hold in your laugh by the sight you see in front of you. Levi was trying to wrap his ankle up with a cloth.

"Hahaha! Levi, you'll never get those on without someone's help." You laugh. He had a look of annoyance written all over his face.

"You pull up a chair and you pat your lap, motioning for Levi to put his foot there. He hesitantly does it making you giggle while he sits on the bed.

"I could tell you hurt yourself, I heard a crack when you landed on the Female Titan's arm. I new you hurt something." You say. Once you carefully wrap his ankle, you give him a warm smile. He leaned over to you almost touching your lips.