C2 | Trost |

A new chapter just for you! Hope you enjoy!

-Lily

Chapter 2

You know when you feel like you're about to die, your whole life plays back in front of your eyes? Well that's what is happening to you. You remember the time when your parents got eaten, when your brother left to the Survey Corps, when...he...left you, alone...When Cole returned for break...The loving look on your parents face when they said goodbye for the last time. The wind ran through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, as you took your last breath, your last thought, your last...everything...without seeing...him...one last time. You'll never do anything ever again...You waited for the 50 meter drop to take impact.

You felt the pain, the liquid drip down your leg, the thought of relief when you stopped falling...You open your eyes to see Eren. He hooked you with his 3DMG. The hook pulling on your skin making the pain go on. Eren pulled the wire so you would be lifted up to him.

"Eren." You cry, latching onto him.

"I was so scared..."You whisper.

"_____? We have company..." You look up to see the Colossal Titan. You hook onto the wall and fly up to it.

"_____!" Eren yells.

"I'm not letting it get away!" You scream. Eren follows you and you go on the left, he goes on the right. You run up his arm and as soon as he tries to swat you off, you hook onto his eyes, stabbing it multiple times, you maneuver onto his back and so does Eren. You both slash his weak spot at the same time and he disappears...

"Report to headquarters!"

~~~At Headquarters~~~

"Group 4! Eren Jeager, Armin Arlert, Nac Tius, Mylius Zeramuski, Mina Carolina, Thomas Wagner, and (w/n)!" commander says. After everyone got into their squad, you headed out.

"I'm going!" Thomas said. He started moving but a titan jumped out and ate him squishing his body in two. Everyone looked at him in horror and Eren had an angry look on his face as he shot towards a titan.

"Eren!" Everyone else went except you. A titan jumped up and bit Eren's leg off.

"EREN!" Armin and You say in sync. You two maneuver towards him. Armin gets there but you get held back by a titan. You used your quickest attack, and spun down his body as the titan fell over.

"Eren!" You look over as you saw Armin getting swallowed. Eren gets up and pulls Armin out.

"Armin!" Eren screamed. You got there as quick as possible. Eren held his arm out as Armin did too. You got over there. You grabbed Eren's arm and pulled. Just as he started getting out, the titan bit down.

"NO!" You scream. Armin just sat there, paralyzed. The titan picked up Armin and opened his mouth. Just as he dropped Armin, you came in and swooped Armin out of there.

"Armin..." You both started crying. Armin grabs you and cries. You get him off of you.

"Go find Mikasa, I'm gonna go kill." You said in a blood thirsty tone. Tears rolled down your face as you left Armin.

"Don't die Armin!"

You spun around, flying through the air, slicing up a titans back, cutting off its neck. Two. You run up to one, land on its head and jumped on its neck.

"DIE!" You stabbed it 7 times and it fell over. Three. You stabbed, sliced, sinned, twisted, cut, and cut off a head. Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight... You look around to see Mikasa going to the head quarters with everyone else following. Mikasa went down out of gas.