C1 | A New Begining |

Okay, _____ means your name you're called by, (l/n) means last name, and (w/n) means whole name. (h/l) means hair length, (h/c) means hair color, (e/c) means eye color. Okay bye!!

-Lily

Chapter 1

"THE 104th CADET CORPS CLASS ENTRANCE CEREMONY WILL NOW BEGIN! YOU HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING ME, KEITH SADIES, AS YOUR COMMANDANT! I DO NOT WELCOME YOU WARMLY! IN YOUR CURRENT STATE YOU'D BE NOTHING BUT FOOD FOR THE TITANS! YOU'RE MERE LIVESTOCK, YOU'RE LESS THAN LIVE STOCK! OVER THE NEXT THREE YEARS, WE'RE GOING TO TRAIN YOU WORTHLESS CHILDREN AND TEACH YOU HOW TO SLAY TITANS! THREE YEARS FROM NOW, WHEN YOU COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH THE TITANS, YOU WILL STILL BE FOOD FOR THEM! WILL YOU SERVE YOUR HONORABLE BARRIER THAT PROTECTS THE KING?! OR WILL YOU BE A SOLDER FOR HUMANITY THAT DRIVES THE TITANS OUT?! IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE!" He shrills.

You stand there face to face with him. He stares you down and begins walking towards you. He sends shivers down your spine as he gives you a hostile look. He turns around and walks towards Armin.

"You!" He shouts. Armin salutes. "Who are you?!

"Armin Arlet, from the Shiganshina District!" He announces.

"What a foolish name! Did your parents give it to you?!"

"My grandfather did, Sir!"

"Arlet, Why are you here?!" You stare at Armin and quickly look forward again.

"To help humanity as much as I can!"

"That's wonderful to hear, we can use you as titan bait!" He literally grabs Armins head. "Third row, about face!" He spins Armin around to face the blonde haired man. He starts picking on Thomas. What is wrong with this guy?! You sit and wait until you hear cries from a boy. Jean is what is name was.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN SIT?! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THE MILITARY POLICE!" Jean has his hand on his head, trying to subside the pain.

What the heck is wrong with this man? He's like a freaking titan! He beats the crap out of everyone he can put his filthy hands on.

He walks up to you with an evil glare.

"Who are you? You piece of shit." You pause not knowing what to do.

"(w/n) I'm from the Shiganshina District!" You announce.

"Shiganshina, huh?" You nod.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"To join the Scout Regimen and to help humanity achieve victory." Titan man walks away and snickers. "Do well, or I'll kick you out of here without a second thought." He says. Everyone starts staring at you. 'Jeez, stop staring.' You think and turn around to see a bald looking boy.

"YOU'RE NEXT, WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Conny Springer." He salutes...But it was backwards. You close your eyes waiting to hear the shouting.

"I'm from Ragako Village on the south side of Wall Rose." The titan man grasps his head and lifts him off of the ground.

"YOU HAVE IT BACKWARDS, CONNY SPRINGER! IT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU WERE TAUGHT! IS YOUR HEART ON THE RIGHT SIDE?!" He hollers. You stare at Conny until you hear a crunch beside you. Keith darts his head your way. You look at the girl near you. Oh god...A...potato?

He drops Conny onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Hey you." He starts walking your way. Please don't talk to me! You think.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asks. The girl looks around to see who he's talking to. She takes another nip.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He blares. The girl quickly swallows the potato and salutes the titan man.