C17 | You Don't Know |

Chapter 17

You don't know..._____...

~~~Levi~~~

I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as I approached her room. I didn't feel great about doing this. I love her so much, I can't leave her like this, but it's for the best.

I knocked on the door, hoping to hear a answer.

"Yes?" I heard from the other side. I sighed.

"Hey, it's me."

"Come in!" I hear ___ yell from her room. I turn the nob and open the door, earning a squeak from it. I look inside and see _____ laying on her bed. She had her tank top and pajama pants on.

"Hey." I mutter. _____ smiles and waves.

"I need to talk to you." I sit down on the bed beside _____. I look up into her beautiful (e/c) orbs that I adore so much...

~~~Flashback~~~

I took ____'s hand in mine and lead her to the town square.

"Here _____! I think the food's over here." I lead _____ to the counter and started to place fruits and vegetables into our basket. I turn to see _____ drooling over a bag of ground pork.

"You like what you see?" I ask her. She looks at me with her (e/c) eyes.

"It looks tasty!" _____ exclaims. I smile at her sudden burst of excitement.

"Do you want it?" I ask, knowing it would be a great addition to our meal tonight. She nods in excitement.

"We'll take this one." I told the shopkeeper. I payed the man and picked up the package.

"Thank you!" The man cheered. Dinner came soon and _____ was standing over our counter, molding the pork. She ordered me to let her cook tonight, I just could say no to those eyes. _____ walked into the room with plates.

"Bon appetite!" She cheered, clearly proud of her newly found skills. We sat down, enjoying the meal that was given to us. I looked up into those eyes that made me smile. Her eyes gleamed like she was given the best thing a child could get. I leaned over the table, planting a kiss on her forehead, making her blush and smile from ear to ear.

~~~

"Levi?" I get shoved back into reality as _____ shakes my shoulder.

"Sorry, what were we talking about?" I ask. _____ giggles.

"You said you needed to talk to me?" I nod.

"Yea, um..." I choke on my words. "I love you." I whisper. _____ smiles.

"I love you too." I hug _____ tightly as my eyes water a bit. I quickly recover and soon feel her arms wrap around me. I breath in, catching her scent...

~~~

_____ laid in the bed beside me, her eyes were closed and her arms were around me. My heart beat as the girl who I love was captive between my arms. I could feel the drumming of her heart as I stayed under the blankets with her. Her head rested at the crook of my neck, breathing in and out. I could feel her warm breath fan against my skin as I inhaled her sweet scent. She smelt of honey and vanilla, my lips formed a smile.

"I love you." I whisper into her ear.

~~~

I released _____ from my grip.

"I need to talk to you..." I mumble. She sits up straight, ready to listen.

"I love you so much, it would break my heart to have to see you get hurt..." _____ frowns.