C15 | Surprise |

Chapter 15

Today was the day to continue hand on hand combat. The sun was blazing and you and Anaya were brawling. She threw a punch at you but you caught her hand and pulled both of her hands behind her back.

"Pfft. That didn't take long!" Anaya pouted. You laugh at her comment and start another fight. Luckily it was time for lunch. You and Anaya dropped dead in your seats and chowed down on your food. Just as you were about to go to your rooms, you find out about a meeting Erwin planned. You all gathered up outside to hear what Commander had to say.

"An unexpected change in my life has turned up, I won't be able to continue my duties as Commander. So, I am leaving others in my place." Hanji steps up beside Erwin.

"Hanji will now be known as Commander Zoe." Levi steps up beside Hanji.

"Corporal Levi is now first in command." Then Atylia and Mike step up.

"Atylia is second in command and Mike is third in command." You stare at Erwin in shock. You never thought that Erwin would leave the Survey Corps, but it was gonna happen one day.

"That is all. Return to your rooms until further instructions." Everyone spreads out towards the HQ. you soon arrive in your room to see Levi sitting on the bed.

"Why is Erwin leaving?" You ask. Levi looks up at you.

"I'm not aloud to tell." You frown.

"Fine, then why did he leave Hanji in charge?! He knows she's gonna be childish a lot." You ask. Levi shakes his head.

"She may be a four-eyed freak but she can be serious when she wants." You nod with a smile.

"I know, I was just playing around." You laugh. "Wait, do I still have to call her Commander Zoe? Or can I stick with Hanji." You suddenly get serious. Levi rolls his eyes.

"Of course, still call her Hanji. She doesn't want her friends calling her Zoe." He smirks a little. You smile widely and snuggle into Levi's arms, smiling like a child.

"Let's go out into town." You suggest. Levi looks at you with a frown.

"Do we have to?" He asks. Knowing people would want to talk to him. You smile.

"Please? Let's go out into the market, go have fun. Like we did when we were children." Levi sighs.

"Is it just you and me? Or are we bringing others?" You hug him.

"Let's invite some friends." It's no fun to go alone." Levi nods.

"But next time, were going somewhere I want to go, and were going alone." You nod with a slight blush on your face. Levi smirks and starts to choose clothing for the trip.

"Go get who you want to go with." Levi orders. You do a salute.

"Yes sir!" You say. You walk out, giggling like a hyena.

~~~

"Anaya! Lily! Get up off your asses! We're going to the market!" You yell from behind their door. You hear a crash then foot steps running towards the door. The door opens and Anaya stands there with a wide grin on her face.

"We're in." You nod.

"Make sure to invite Noah too, and maybe even Mikasa and Jean." You say.

"What about Eren and Armin." Anaya asks. You frown thinking about if you should invite Eren.

"Fine." Anaya nods and slams the door to get ready. You visit Hanji and Atylia and they both agree to go. But you had to force Atylia out of her room by telling her that you'll give her some scones Lily made. You run into your room and spot Levi wearing a dress shirt and pants. You dress into a loose t-shirt and pants topped off with black boots. You and Levi make your way to the stables to see all of your friends there.

You walk up to your horse and mount him/her.

"You guys ready?" You ask. Everyone agrees and you all set off.

~~~

You all travel through the market. Occasionally stopping by a shop to see what they have. A couple people spotted you all out and waved. A little girl, about the age of 6 walked up to you and Levi. He tugged on both of your clothes, earning both of your attention. She pointed at you two and smiled.

"H-heros!" She cheered. You smile and bend down to her.

"Hello there." The girl takes your hand in hers and smiles.

"Thank you." You stare at the child wide eyed.

"Your welcome." The girl smiles and looks at Levi.

"You are mah papa's hewo." Levi looks at the girl. He goes down to her level and smiles a small smile. The girl smiles back and runs to her mother. You look at Levi and smile.

"I've never seem you do that! I thought you'd ignore her!" You cry. Levi glares at you.

"I'm not rude to innocent children. I'm rude to retarded cadets." You laugh at his comment and intertwine your hand with his.

~~~

"Levi!" You call out his name from a market across from him. You run up to him.

"I got you something." You say. Levi gives you a surprised look.

You take two golden rings with silver words on it out from behind your back. You handed him a pin that said 'ked.'

"Ked?" He asked, clearly confused. You held up the other pin. You slipped it onto your finger. It said, 'Lin.'

You put the ring on Levi and held the up to each other. They read, 'Linked.'

"Tch, you're such a child." Levi scolded. He walked away but you could see a small smile plastered on his face.

"I know." You cheer while catching up to him.

You soon all met back up with your horses.

"Best day EVER!" Anaya screams. Anaya runs up to Lily and squeezes her until she's gasping for air.

"Shouldn't we help?" You ask. Levi shakes his head.

"She'll be fine." Levi mutters. You get on your horse again and start traveling back to the HQ with Levi by your side.

~~~

You ran into your room, and jumped on your bed. You immediately closed your eyes. Levi walked in and sat on you bed. You got up onto his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck. You kiss him lightly on his lips.

"Today was fun." You smile. Levi holds onto your waist.

"Yea." He kisses you back but a little more aggressive.

He looks at you with love in his eyes. "I love you." You smile.

"I love you too." You hug him and he hugs you back. You were about to kiss him until Hanji bursts in.

"What do you want shi-" Hanji cuts him off.

"No time for insults you short shortie! We have a problem. A major problem." Hanji shouts. Soon an boom is heard from the direction of the wall.

"Oh shit." You mumble.

~~~

Dun dun dun! I finally have some ideas so I will be posting but this Wednesday school starts and updates might be late from now on. I'll try to fit Linked in. But if you still have some ideas, please let me know! Thanks for reading!!!

-Lily