C3 | Cold Memories |

I hope you enjoy!

-Lily

Chapter 3

L-Levi.. Levi Ackerman.. so familiar. Yet, it is a name you haven't heard in years.

Nine years ago, you had run away from your parents. A while later, you met him. Two years later, he, leaves to join the Scout Regimen. A year later, you find your parents. Another year passed and Wall Maria was breached, Mom and Cole died...And two years later, you were a new member of the Survey Corps. And now, three years later, you're the top Cadet...Cadet (l/n).

You haven't seen him in seven years. And here he is, sitting in a chair in the infirmary. His stern silver eyes sending shivers down your spine. He notices your opened eyes.

"Stupid." He says. You look into his eyes.

"Wha-"

"You shouldn't go killing titans when you have a 6 inch cut down your stomach." You hide your face under the blanket. 'Does he remember?' You wonder.

"Sleep, you need your energy." Levi gets up off his chair and leaves your room.

He, used to be yours, he loved you, you were his.

He, is Lance Corporal Rivalle.

Who you knew and loved as Levi.

~~~9 years ago~~~

Your dad walked into the door with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Hey! You stupid woman! Where's my dinner!" He yelled for your mom. But she didn't come.

"UHHHH!" He grunted. You looked at him in horror.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" He glared at you.

"Shut up!" She ran up to you and started beating you to a pulp.

"DADDY!" You yelled.

"DON"T YELL AT ME YOU WORTHLESS CHILD!" He hollers. He slapped you and shoved you into a wall. You rolled onto your side whimpering.

"YOU STUPID CHILD, WHY AM I CURSED WITH SUCH AN IGNORANT." He kicks you in the stomach,"DISCUSTING." He kicks you again. Between every word."LAZY, WORTHLESS, ANNOYING, BRAT LIKE YOU!" He kicks you in the stomach as hard as he could. You started to cough up blood which warned your mom to rush into the room.

"(dads name)! Stop! You're hurting _____!" He turns to her, kicking you for the very last time. He walks up to her, slugs her in the face, and shoves her into the wall allowing blood to trickle down her mouth. He takes his bottle of whiskey and smashes it on her head.

"Shut up you stupid woman! I will burn you like I did yesterday when you disobeyed me!" He turns to you as you close your tired eyes.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD SLEEP?!" He picks you up by your hair and knees your stomach. You start to bawl as blood made its way down your mouth. He tosses you into the corner of the room and picks up the crowbar that's been sitting in the fire for the past hour. He walks up to you and presses it against your neck. Your screams echo throughout the house as the fire burns your living flesh. You hear a crash as you see mom hovering over dad.

"____! Get out of the house!" Cole was out at the Military so mom was the only person to hold off dad when he was like this. But he was never this bad.

You try to run but dad grabs your foot and pulls you his way.

"(moms name)! I will lock you up in the basement and leave you there for months if you don't get ____ and lock her in her room!" You father yells. You run into your room and start to panic as you hear your mom calling your name.