"Peeta and his love life" Gale and Cato chuckle as I shoot them a glare.

"Ahh and who's this then?" Finnick and Marvel ask.

"Katniss" Gale and Cato reply. I slap them in the arm.

They looked shocked. "What?" I ask.

"Uhh nothing" they say quickly before swimming off.

I hear the girls laughing. I turn around and smile at then. "Hey" us three say to the seven girls.

"Hey!" They all exclaim.

We all swim around for the day. I look around the place and see Katniss back where our stuff is, watching us.

"I'm gonna go see if Katniss is okay" I tell the others.

"Okay" they say as they all continue to mess around.

I swim over to the shore the start walking until I reach the sand where I start walking faster. I get over there and sit on my towel that's next to her. "Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing" she sighs.

"Katniss stop lying" I nudge her lightly.

"I don't really like swimming" she mumbles as she runs her fingers through the soft golden sand.

"Oh" I nod.

"Yeah, I only really come here because Annie and Finnick love the beach.."

"What do you do when you go to the beach with them?"

"Sit here, normally listen to music for the day and sometimes take photos for them" she shrugs.

"Well that's a boring day for you isn't it?" I chuckle.

"Yep" she giggles. "Your laugh is contagious I swear" she laughs.

"Possibly" I laugh.

I look over to her and see she has her dress and sandals on.

"You look really pretty today" I say.

She looks to me and smiles. "Thank you"

"I'm only saying the truth" I shrug. "Although your hair would look prettier with a daisy chain and blossoms again"

She giggles. "You think so?"

I nod. "I know so"

"Well yours would look cuter" she giggles.

"Well I do try my best" I pose.

She's now in fits of laughter. "You're so stupid" she giggles.

I see the rest walk over. "Shall we go get food? We're quite hungry" they say.

We nod and get up. We walk down the pier to all the stands of food. We go to a hot dog one and get one each. We sit down on one of the benches and eat.

Once we're done we get an ice cream each. We all get a two-scoop ice cream. I get chocolate and mint, Cato gets strawberry and Vanilla, Gale gets Mint and Vanilla, Delly gets Cookie Dough and chocolate, Glimmer gets strawberry and chocolate, Finnick gets raspberry and strawberry, Marvel gets two bubblegum, Madge gets two raspberry, Annie gets two strawberry, Clove gets two Mint, Johanna gets two chocolate and Katniss gets cookie dough and rocky road.

We all walk back, eating our ice creams. After we've finish we all sit and make conversation.

"Katniss?!" We hear. I see Katniss turn her head and jump up.

"Zack!" She exclaims jumping into his arms. Her legs go around his stomach and her arms go around his neck. He holds her up with one arm on her legs and one on her back. Her face is in his shoulder, one she brings it out she smiles at him. "What are you doing here?" She asks smiling.

"Came back for the summer" he chuckles.

"And you're only now coming to see me?" She jokes.

"Yeah well Haymitch has been telling me you haven't been good"

"Yeah, he's right.." she mumbles.

He puts her down and they kiss each other's cheek. "I'll see you soon okay?" He says hugging her. She hugs him back.

They let go and he goes jogging off back to his friends.

She smiles to herself as she sits down. "Who's that?" I ask.

"That's Zack, my cousin. Zoe's brother" she answers.

"Thought they looked similar" I say, hiding the fact I was jealous because I thought she had a boyfriend.

She nods. "They have their father features the most. He's Haymitch's brother"

I nod. Catm Gale, Delly and Glimmer smirk a me, knowing I was jealous because I thought it was her boyfriend.

"We're going back to the water" they say before getting up and jogging down to the sea.

"I'm still hungry" she whines.

I chuckle. "For a girl your size you can half eat"

She crosses her arms over her chest and does a pouty face. "What's that meant to mean?"

"Nothing, I meant was you're quite small so you still being hungry is quite shocking" I shrug.

"Well, I'm going to get a burger and another ice cream, want anything?" she asks getting up.

"Can you get me some cheese and chips please and the same ice cream as you" I answer.

"Okay" she says and starts walking to the food stands.

After about ten minutes she comes back, she has a bag on each her arms. She sits down and hands me my cheese and chips and a plastic fork while she digs into her cheeseburger. Once we've finished she hands me and plastic spoon the hands me a medium tub of cookie dough and rocky road ice cream.

"You seriously bought me a medium tub?" she nods,

"Haymitch gave me enough money to last me a week" she says sarcastically as she rolls her eyes. "So I decided to buy us both a medium" she shrugs.

"Oh, well thank you" I smile. She smiles back as she puts a spoonful in her mouth. Once we're done I go and put the rubbish in the bin. "I'm gonna go see the others"

She looks up from her phone. "Okay" she nods as she smiles.

"You sure you don't want to come?" I ask.

She nods. "I'm sure"

~~~~~~~~~~

Once the sun starts to set, we all decide to take photos. We take photos of Annie and Finnick first because they're a couple then decide to make me and Katniss have photos together, which I admit I don't mind because it's Katniss.

We go over my the water while they take photos of us. Once it gets dark we all head back to Katniss because we're having a sleepover.

She walks through the front door. "Haymitch I'm home!" she calls.

"Okay sweetheart!" he calls from the living room.

We head upstairs and to her bedroom. Her bedroom is huge and has a balcony which overlooks the garden. Her bedroom is filled with picture frames on her wall, books and drawings. he drawings are beautiful.

She has a black bedroom with a white floor and big daisies painted on her wall. "Make yourself at home" she smiles.

We all set set up our stuff while she goes and changes. Once she comes out we all just chill out on her bed as we talk.

Picture at the side / beginning of chapter shows all their outfits and some of the photos taken for Katniss & Peeta and Annie & Finnick.

I've put Katniss' outfit up in the last chapter if you want to see it, it didn't post with the last chapter so I've just added it :)