Chapter Nineteen:The Outsider

The Academy Building skyscraper in Seattle held an organization. The organization was global, and had been around for far longer than butt-thermometers had. It had been around for far longer than vaccinated and inoculations. It had been around, in part, before mesopotamia was built. Mesopotamia held a lot of good members of the organization.

The organization was not the only one of its kind, but it was the biggest. And it bought almost all of its fellow organizations as soon as economy was invented.

It had not always had the same name, nor the same mission, not the same people, so some may argue that it was not the same at all. But those people can stuff a sock in it and pay attention because that little part isn't important right now.

In that organization building there were a lot of secrets. There was also a college-age boy by the name of Alexander, who went by Cambridge who was having a crisis. His girlfriend Allison had been texting him that she had broken all the rules, his sister was probably dead, she had failed the mission, and endangered several other innocent. She then said that she had permission from the leader, Pule, and could he please pick up some chocolate from the store.

Cambridge was very disturbed by all this, naturally, and was probably not going to buy chocolate. He was probably, definitely, going to yell at the old man, who could be impulsive in his adventurelust and old age. When he did that, however, the old man said he knew nothing of the sort but was all together okay with it. Cambridge sometimes felt he was the only sane person in the organization. He took out his phone and dialed his girlfriend's number. This looks to be a mass waiting to happen.

I think we should look somewhere else. There has been an awful car accident in Fremont. Let's look there...I do so love emergencies, don't you?

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote, comment, follow (sorry it was so short, it's for dramatic effect and also so I can get a cache again)~