RECAP AND UPDATE ON UPDATES V

Hi, It's Pac again. First things first, I'm going to put a very short recap on what's been happening; my writing has been really rushed and I think I need to clarify the whole story because it's gotten all confusing. Second things second,  we are nearing the end of the first issue of open minds. Issue Two will be a whole new book that you'll have to click on, but whatever, if you like the story, you can do it. I'm also considering mailing a manuscript of Issue One into publishers. When I publish the end of it here, I'll be taking a hiatus to edit it and send it in. Third things third, I'm going to publish every Monday, I promise.

RECAP BELOW

Lexi, Taylor, and Allison go from their home in Seattle to Oregon to rescue a Spig (person with powers). When they get their, they find two powerful Spigs and a spirit trying to capture the new recruits. Lexi and Taylor secretly plan to rescue the recruits (Jean and Corduroy) but instead Jean gets kidnapped into the Fog. Lexi is determined to rescue her or die, and not tell her master (Pule). Allison, Lexi, Corduroy and Taylor go back to Seattle to rescue Jean from The Fog (spirit world). They secretly open a portal with Diana's help.

Once in the Fog, Lexi begins to lose her human identity to the ambient hunger of the spirit word. She is rescued by a spirit called the Grey, which deads her to shere any surviving humans are. Ignoring the boy there, Lexi goes where Jean is. She tries to use the Lihe, but it is so strong that she nearly destroys her body. Her Patron spirit heals her, and she attacks Caliph, the evil spirit.

Meanwhile, the people in charge at SAEPTA find out about the dangerous and against-the-rules things going on.

Hope that helped, Pac