venit omittere | 2.2.3

Start from the beginning

Ruby remained silent, feeling the truth of his words. Unwanted memories began coming to light, ones that Ruby couldn't stop from surfacing.

Miyeon's hazel eyes stared at Aaliyah's seemingly mundane brown eyes. She smiled at Aaliyah, taking her hands, her expression brimming of false happiness, happiness that masked the anger and envy in her demeanor. Aaliyah, of course, was too naive to see it. She could only see Miyeon for who she was to her.

Her first love.

"Aaliyah, I'm so happy for you," Miyeon said, bitterness underlying her words."I know that Taehyung will treat you well. He's a good kid."

"I didn't want him," Aaliyah responded, a frown making its way onto her lips. Miyeon let go of Aaliyah's hands and cupped her face, using her fingers to forcibly change the frown Aaliyah had put on into a smile. "I wanted you. Why couldn't we be like Seokjin and Namjoon? We were perfect for each other." 

"Don't say that," Miyeon whispered."It's not fair to Taehyung. He loves you, you know. He has for the longest time. Since he was a kid."

"That's his fault, not mine." Aaliyah sneered."I don't care about him. I don't want him. Miyeon, I want you. My heart belongs to you."

Miyeon's eyes turned conflicted. She glanced at the still-closed door of her bedroom before finally placing her lips on Aaliyah's, an action that Aaliyah immediately returned. The taste of passion laced with desperation fell on the both of them as Aaliyah's hands immediately made their way under Miyeon's shirt. She relished the feel of Miyeon's soft and tender skin, her hands already moving its way to unclasp her bra.

Miyeon's hands were tangled in Aaliyah's then brown hair, fingers slowly trailing down Aaliyah's neck before making its way to the front of her blouse, hastily unbuttoning it. Miyeon sucked on Aaliyah's lips, Aaliyah humming in pleasure. Before things could progress further, Miyeon stopped, pulling away. Aaliyah looked at her in confusion, before noticing that her blouse was now fully undone, her Perfect Match mark glowing visibly against her skin. Miyeon's jaw tightened and she looked at Aaliyah in scorn.

"You have already initiated the process with him," she said flatly, tracing the mark on Aaliyah's skin, an action that caused her to jerk with pain. At the flinch, Miyeon's gaze darkened and she pressed harder, knowing what would happen. The mark glowed red at her touch, sending pain throughout Aaliyah's body, rejecting Miyeon's touch, which only made her continue her assault on Aaliyah's skin."You liar."

"Miyeon, stop!" Aaliyah pleaded, crying out in pain. Miyeon only chuckled, removing her hand from Aaliyah's burning mark, using her arms to restrain Aaliyah's wrists. She forcefully pushed Aaliyah to her bed, climbing on top of her. She bit Aaliyah's neck harshly, leaving angry purple bites as she made her way down to Aaliyah's mark, with the intent of making her suffer. 

Aaliyah writhed in pain, unable to do anything. Red spots producing in her vision. Tears had already welled up in her eyes and she couldn't help but beg that Taehyung would burst into the room and save her from his sister. She wanted Miyeon, but not like this. This Miyeon scared her. Her Miyeon was inflicting pain on her, punishing her for what she had accidentally started with Taehyung. 

Miyeon paused slightly, her face completely etched in anger."You tell me you want me but look at you. Your mark glows proudly against your skin. You don't want me. Stop lying to me. You'd rather have my brother's dick inside you than have me. Admit it!" 

Her nails dug into Aaliyah's wrists, drawing blood. Aaliyah looked at her frightened. Miyeon had a crazed look in her face, a look that she had brought out. Aaliyah could feel her tears streaming down her cheeks and she found herself Taehyung's name, an action that only further infuriated Miyeon. She removed a hand from Aaliyah's wrist, slapping her in the face.