Lisbeth and Agil

Maverick, Koharu, and Asuna go to help Lisbeth get materials.

Asuna: Okay. Each one of us gets five. That's fair.

Maverick: Last one to finish pays for dinner.

They begin the task with Maverick finishing first, followed by Asuna, and ending with Koharu.

Koharu: Damnit.

Asuna: Looks like you're paying.

Koharu: Not really. Maverick and I share the same currency. So technically he's paying.

Maverick: Damn. Let's just head back but Lisbeth is not seen.

Koharu: Lisbeth...Doesn't look like she's back yet. Maybe we should have gone with her.

Maverick: She seemed tough enough.

Koharu: Yeah, probably...But there are no guarantees in this game, you know...That's why I want to make sure I do everything I can. I have to, I know, but...Every time we split up with someone I just can't help but worry we might never see them again. I want to believe we will, but...Promise me we'll beat Floor 100. We're already at Floor 4, so we can definitely handle it, right?

Maverick: We'll be fine.

Asuna: Yes. Just have faith.

Koharu: Yeah. Thanks, Maverick.

Agil appears.

Agil: Been waiting a while?

Koharu: Agil!

Agil: I heard that you made quite the show in the last boss battle. Me and my party will be joining for the next one. Keep and eye out.

Koharu: We'll be glad to have you! Oh, hey, did you see Lisbeth...A girl with a hammer out there?

Maverick: That's not very specific.

Koharu elbows Maverick.

Agil: That smith girl? Yeah, she asked my pals out to collect material. She had quite a way with that hammer of hers. We've got someone in our group who dabbles in crafting too, and the two hit it off, went out and got tons, me carry it all.

Koharu: I'm glad Lisbeth wasn't alone. She said she's not really a fighter so I was just so worried...

Agil: Crafters don't usually make it out to the front lines much, yeah. I'm sure some do, but none of them are the top of the top, for sure.

Lisbeth appears.

Lisbeth: Sorry for the wait! Boy oh boy did we get a haul...Oh, hey again mister muscle man, leader of the muscle clan!

Maverick: Is that how Agil chooses recruits?

Asuna elbows Maverick.

Agil: Don't go imagining things now. It's just birds of a feather, you know? Thankfully that means we don't attract any weirdos.

Maverick: Right.

Lisbeth: One look at you lot is enough. You've all got great weapons, too. If you ever need any more just ask!

Agil: You've got real spirit. You and all the crafters, you're the key to all of us surviving out there on the front lines.

Maverick: Excuse me?

Koharu and Asuna elbow Maverick.

Lisbeth: Oh, uh, yeah! Thanks!

Agil: Hah! Save your thanks for when we hit you up for your wares. Good luck out there.

Lisbeth: You too!

Agil leaves.

Lisbeth: Muscle man there is nicer than he looks. Most of the people on the front are pretty mean. Sometimes even arrogant.

Koharu and Asuna glare at Maverick.

Maverick: What?

Lisbeth: It's a relief to meet someone who gets us blacksmiths.

Maverick: I do!

Koharu: Not true! You've only been to a blacksmith once!

Maverick: Well, I want a Lisbeth-made weapon.

Koharu: Lisbeth, you really take smithing work seriously, huh? I hope we can ask you to make something for us someday.

Lisbeth: A blacksmith lives to hear those words. Now then, think I can you for another type of material? Could you go get 15 Tadpole Fin from Dorsalin Tadpole and bring them back here? I caught sight of some earlier, so there are definitely some in Lake of Trials. Go get 'em!

Maverick: Here we go again!

Maverick, Koharu, and Asuna leave.