Leafa in the Sky

Maverick. Koharu, and Asuna are looking for the spy.

Koharu: No sign. Huh. I know they say they were disguised as a man but you don't think they might be disguised like Kizmel, right?

A noise is heard.

Maverick: I hear something.

Koharu: Hear what?

???: AAH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Koharu: What?

???: AHH!

A girl in a green outfit and long blonde hair falls from the sky.

Maverick: Death from above? More like beauty from above. She can land on me any day.

Asuna glares at Maverick.

Maverick: What?

???: Sorry. I didn't expect anyone to be below me. Are you okay?

Koharu: Forest Elf! You must be the one who stole the key!

???: Wait! What? I'm not an elf. I'm a Sylph. I mean, in ALO at least...

Maverick: I know what she's taking about.

Koharu: ALO?

???: Never mind that. Do you know anywhere around here where players gather together? I just made it to this floor and still don't know what's what.

Maverick: I can help with that.

??? draws her sword.

???: Is that an attempt to flirt with me?

Maverick: Depends. Is it working?

??? blushes.

???: A little.

Asuna: Does he flirt with every girl he sees?

Koharu: It has seemed to have gotten stronger lately.

Koharu scoffs.

Koharu: Just made it up...So you mean, you're not an NPC, but another player?

???: I've been trying to tell you that, right?

Maverick: I understood.

???: See? He got it.

Asuna: Wrong.

???: Okay. Fine. I get it. I look ridiculous. But I didn't decide on this look, okay? There's a lot that happened. Anyway, backing up a bit, do you know where players gather up?

Koharu: In the front of the Teleport Gate.

Asuna: The Town of Beginnings.

Maverick: What they said.

???: I guess so.

Koharu: We're still working our way through this floor. We might be able to help you if you're in need but...

???: Don't worry. I made it all the way here on my own, so I don't feel like getting mixed up with anyone now.

Maverick: A true solo player? Where have you been all my life?

???: Going solo, handsome.

Koharu and Asuna giggle.

Maverick: I walked into that one.

Koharu: You didn't mind using me as a cushion.

???: I'm REALLY sorry about that. But the fog is really bad around here, right? I thought if I got above it all I might get a better look. So I climbed all the way up here but the fog just covers the whole place and you can't see a thing.