Elf Knight

3rd Person POV

[Koharu, Asuna, and Maverick are looking for the start of the quest Argo told them about. A sound is heard]

Koharu: Wait. Maverick. Do you hear that?

[The sound continues]

Koharu: There's someone fighting nearby!

[The three see two elves fighting]

???: Hyah!

???: Hraah!

Koharu: Are those elves? They look just like NPCs. Just like players, even.

Maverick: Look at those pointy ears!

[Asuna elbows Maverick]

Koharu: There are quest markers above both of them, huh. I guess they really aren't players. But we can only side with one, hmm...

Koharu: Maverick, I want to help that lady elf there. Is that okay?

Maverick: Of course!

Asuna: Of course he'd pick the girl.

Maverick: Whatever! Let's go save our damsel in distress!

Koharu: She just seems so lifelike. We can't just let her die out here. Let's go!

[The other elf is about to attack the lady elf]

???: This will be your end!

[Maverick stops the blade just in time sending the other elf back]

Koharu: Not so fast!

???: Foolish children of man! You dare draw blades against the Forest Elves and conspire with the Dark Elves?

Lady Elf: The Forest Elves are my sworn enemies! Do not hinder my efforts, menfolk! Begone from this forest.

Maverick: That isn't nice.

Koharu: We will do no such thing! You dare hurt a lady and call yourself a man? You should be ashamed!

Asuna: She's all about equality, huh?

Maverick: Your new opponents are right here!

Lady Elf: Be gone I say! I will end this one if it costs me my very life...!

Maverick: Sorry. It isn't going to work that way.

Koharu: We'll have no such thing! We're taking on this battle now. You just fall back, okay?

???: Fools. If you wish to aid the Dark Elves then you will meet your ends at my blade.

Maverick: You want them? You go through me!

Asuna: You won't be taking us down!

Koharu: I know Argo told us we didn't really need to fight but I want to save this lady! Maverick...

[Koharu and Asuna notice that Maverick is already fighting]

Koharu/Asuna: I hate it when he does that.

[Maverick easily defeats the other elf]

Maverick: Man. That was boring.

Lady Elf: How could warriros of man overcome a dexterous Forest Elf like that...? Are you without harm?

Maverick: That was nothing.

Lady Elf: Indeed...? Mayhaps the manfolk can raise true warriors yet.

Maverick: Excuse me!

[Koharu and Asuna elbow Maverick]

Lady Elf: I must offer my gratitude. With your aid the key remains safe with me. You have done me a great favor. Now warriors, I must ask by what you call yourselves. Your names?