Floor 3 Special Chapter - Bromance

One day during the quest to beat Floor 3...

Agil sees Maverick and walks over to him.

Agil: Hey there. Glad I bumped into you. There's somewhere I'd like you to go with me.

Maverick: I don't swing that way.

Agil: Not like that.

Maverick: Are we going on a raid?

Agil: Whoa there, I know you're strong but I'm not! Truth this that ALS seems tot be all worked up over their leader heading into a dungeon and not coming back.

Maverick: The idiot...?

Agil: Yes. I mean, no! Kibaou!

Maverick: Oh.

Agil: Yeah. This isn't just someone else's problem, we've got to see what's up. Plus, np real man could turn down a request from a crying face like that.

Maverick: I could've.

Agil: You're heatless.

Maverick: So?

Agil: My team is off working on something else right now, though. So how about it? Think you can help?

Maverick: I got nothing else better to do. I want him to owe me one anyway.

Agil: Great. Kibaou was last heard from in Spider Queen Cave. It's a bit of a maze in there, but...You think you're ready for it? That was a dumb question wasn't it?

Maverick: Yes.

Agil: Let's get going then.

Maverick and Agil head to Spider Queen Cave to look for Kibaou. The two easily defeat all of the monsters and then find Kibaou and a party member.

Kibaou: I don't mind getting help, but you of all people! What the heck is ALS even doing?

Agil: Sheesh...It was the very same ALS of yours that asked us for help. Should we leave, then?

Kibaou: No. Thanks. You too, Beater.

Maverick: You owe me.

Kibaou: Fine. Happy now?

ALS: No, but seriously! There was...

Maverick: You were crying like bitches, eh?

Kibaou: What! I take back what I said!

Maverick: No take backs. Anyway, I'm leaving.

Maverick leaves.