Floor 3 Special Chapter - Taurus King Hunt

One day during the quest to beat Floor 3...

Asuna is running around until she finds Maverick.

Asuna: Maverick! Hey, so, I wanted to have a bit of a talk...I was just grinding out in 2F Labyrinth you see...And I came across Taurus King, the boss from Floor 2. I don't know what exactly it was doing there, but if we leave it be, anyone who heads into the labyrinth will be in for a dangerous surprise. So, I want you to come out and defeat it with me. Maverick, you and me have both our weapons upgraded, so we're in prime shape to do this together!

Maverick: Sounds like you're trying to get me alone. Okay, though.

Asuna: Thanks! I'll lead the way. Just follow me.

Maverick: I know how to get there.

Maverick and Asuna enter 2F Labyrinth and easily defeat the three bosses.

Asuna: We did it...! Whew...

Maverick: You all right?

Asuna: Yeah, that was nothing...

Kirito appears.

Kirito: Hey! Are you okay?

Asuna: Kirito, what are you doing here?

Kirito: Argo told me that Taurus King was seen out in 2F Labyrinth. I was worried because you always level out there, Asuna...I'm glad you two are still in one piece. I was seriously worried for you...

Maverick: First of all, she's my partner. Second, she was perfectly safe.

Kirito: I was just concerned. That's all.

Maverick: I'm leaving. I'm not doing this.

Maverick leaves with Asuna and Kirito following.