Gonna Fight the Boss?

3rd Person POV

[Maverick and Koharu are on their assignment]

Koharu: Let's take down 5 Frenzy Boars here first!

[The two breeze through the first part]

Koharu: Now let's take down 5 Kohbold Henchman out here!

[The two finish the second part in no time]

Koharu: Okay. Next let's take down 5 Little Nepenthes and then we'll be finished!

[Maverick does this part by himself just so he show off. After that, the two head back to Sachi]

Sachi: Welcome back, you two. Everything okay?

Koharu: Of course! We've got info on all the monsters, too! Here's everything we found!

Sachi: Wow, look at all of this. I'm sure this will help everyone out. Thank you so much...I'm sure if I tell everyone about you two when they get back they'll be so excited. They all wanted to meet up with you but they've already headed out on a new quest. Bad timing, huh.

Maverick: We'll run into them soon enough.

Sachi: I'll be sure to introduce you when you do!

[A knight with blue hair walks over]

???: I'm quite impressed by you two. Rather than keep valuable intel to yourself, you share it freely and fairly with other players. In this world knowledge can save lives. I hope you will continue acting in this manner.

Koharu: is this one of your friends, Sachi?

Sachi: Huh? No. Never seen him before.

Diavel: My apologies. I am Diavel. Salutations!

Koharu: Right...

Diavel: I am out now gathering forces to take on the floor boss in battle with me. If you are willing to join the battle, head out to Tolbana. I will be awaiting you there. Bring yourselves, bring your friends, share this message with any who will fight for our cause. With that, I'm off!

[Diavel walks away]

Sachi: The floor boss is the strongest monster around, right? That's way out of our league. We're not ready for anything like that yet...

Koharu: Me and Maverick aren't that strong either.

Maverick: Hey!

[Koharu elbows Maverick]

Koharu: But it sounds like he just wants to gather people. Kibaou said pretty much the same thing. There's power in numbers.

Maverick: Let's head for Tolbana, then.

Sachi: You're going to fight the floor boss?

Koharu: We still don't know anything about Diavel. We should ask around a bit before we make any decisions. Right, Maverick?

Sachi: Yeah? Guess you've really given this some thought. If you do go face the boss though...Promise me you'll make it out alive.

Koharu: Sachi...

Maverick: That's a promise.

Sachi: Okay! Don't go breaking it now! Oh hey, by the way. Everyone wanted me to pass this along to you. We can't really put it to good use but maybe it will help you out.