Helping Kirito

3rd Person POV

[Maverick, Asuna, and Koharu met Kirito at the meeting spot]

Maverick: Why am I doing this?

Kirito: Sorry for dragging you out here. Let me explain the situation first.

Asuna: Better be good or we're walking.

Kirito: So you've heard how the old group split into the blue team, the Lind, and the green team, the Kibaou, right?

Koharu: Kibaou told us a bit about it. Not about the whole blue and green thing, though.

Maverick: It's probably their armor color.

Kirito: Correct. Anyway, since the split, both sides have been claiming they'll be the ones to take down the boss.

Asuna: They must be fighting over mobs like kids. Is it really that hard to work together?

Kirito: Both leaders are mostly keeping things in check so I'm sure they'll eventually team up for the boss raid but the problem is that battle itself.

[Argo appears]

Argo: Sounds like a good spot for me to interrupt. I'll take things from here Kiri-boy.

[Argo winks at Maverick]

Argo: Hey, Hotstuff?

Maverick: Hey, girl.

[Both Koharu and Asuna elbow Maverick]

Maverick: Ow!

Argo: I've finally got all the quest details.

Koharu: What quest?

Argo: So you remember how the Floor 1 boss used different gear and stuff than it did during the beta test, right? Well, it turns out that we would have known that if we hadn't overlooked a certain quest. We would have learned all about the katana attack. I'll admit, as information broker I really should have been more thorough.

Maverick: Cut yourself some slack, girl.

Argo: That's very sweet, Maverick.

[Koharu and Asuna elbow Maverick]

Argo: But that's why I made sure to leave no stone unturned out here on Floor 2, checking everything, until BINGO! There's this NPC who says "Aid us and wel will share with you the old tales of the beast of the tower."

Kirito: But before they'll talk we'll need to bring the item they want to two competing guilds, the Smith's Guild and the Merchant's Guild, at the same time.

Asuna: Looks like cooperation is key.

Argo: Anyway, so there you have it. I want you all to go out and get the items we need to complete this quest. I could do this quest myself but if we take too long those blue and green teams there will probably charge ahead on into the boss battle as is.

Maverick: We need to prevent what happened on Floor 1.

Kirito: Correct.

Argo: The Smith's Guild is looking for a Taurus amulet. You can find it down in the lower labyrinth. The Merchant's Guild is looking for 15 Blazing Pelt from Blood Wolf. You can get them in these caves.

Kirito: I'll head into the labyrinth. You three, do you think...Can you handle the caves?

Maverick: That is insulting.

Argo: We'll meet outside the labyrinth.

[Maverick sighs]

Maverick: I seriously don't want to do this.

Koharu: This is for the good of everyone, Maverick.

Maverick: Then someone should've just told me about this quest and I could've taken care of it myself.

Kirito: What's wrong with you? Ever since you've been labeled a beater, you've been super edgy!

Maverick: Get over it. I'll do all of this myself. Meet me outside the labyrinth. I'll do this myself. I need to blow off some steam anyway.

Koharu: No! We are coming with you!

Asuna: This isn't a negotiation!

Argo: You two are desperate to go with him, huh? Why is that?

Koharu/Asuna: Shut up, Argo!

Argo: Okay. I will. Kirito will travel the labyrinth while you three gather the pelts. Good luck. Maverick, come by every once in a while. We could get a drink!

Koharu/Asuna: ARGO!

Argo: Hey, don't think I'm not in this battle as well.

Maverick: I have no idea what's going on. Let's just go.