The fight 😡⚠️

Start from the beginning

And I did my make up light then I covered up my hickeys then I walked out the bathroom and picked up my phone and purse and then nick sat up and pulled me onto his lap and kissed my forehead.
N- mamas be looking good.
Y/n-I'm literally wearing a top and leggings.
N-you look good in anything.
Then he whispered in my ear
N-but I bet you'd look better with nothing on
Y/n-OMG nick!
N-just saying the truth mamas.
Y/n-well I gotta go baby.
I got up and pecked his lips then I walked out the room and went downstairs and Charli was waiting with Dixie.
Ch-dixie is coming too is that okay?
Y/n-of course it's okay! Now let's go!
We got in the uber and it was only a -0 minute drive we got to dunkin donuts and we ordered then we sat down at a table.
D-okay spill!
Ch-yea what's going on between you and nick?
Y/n-well I really like him and I think he likes me too but we're not dating..... yet.
D-OMG you guys are so cute!
Ch-he definitely likes you! When your not there he talks about you all the time about how cute you are and how sweet you are!
I felt my face getting red and I drank my drink and they just laughed. We talked for about another 30 minutes then we left and got an uber back to the hype house. When we went in Bryce was there on top of nick and punching him in the face and josh was trying to get him off and so was ondreaz and Thomas I ran over to him pushed Bryce.
Y/n-BRYCE GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!
Bryce then stopped and josh pulled him off and I helped nick up he had a bruised eye and his lip was bleeding.
Y/n-OMG baby are you okay?!
N-yea I'm fine mamas....
I helped nick stand then I looked at Bryce
Y/n-Bryce wtf! Why'd you do that!!!
B-cause!
Y/n-CAUSE WHAT!!!
He didn't say anything and I got madder!
Y/n-CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME BRYCE!
N-mamas calm down.
Y/n-no I won't calm down CAUSE HE FUCKING BEAT YOU UP AND ISNT SAYING WHY!
B-I BEAT HIM UP CAUSE I LIKE YOU Y/N WE WERE GOOD AND I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING THEN WE COME HERE AND ITS LIKE YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT ME AND GO OFF WITH NICK! but we obviously don't have anything.....
I felt tears come to my eyes but I held them back and took nick upstairs to clean him up a bit. I walked into his room and into his bathroom.
Y/n-sit on the counter baby.
He sits on the counter and I get the first aid kit and I stand in between his legs and I get a cloth and put water on it and I clean his face. He's just staring at me.
Y/n-what you looking at?
N-I'm looking at the most beautiful girl in the whole world!
Y/n-aww baby.
I kissed him and he smiled at me like a little boy.
N-can we play 20 questions? I want to get to know you better!
Y/n-sure you go first.
N-um...... favourite song?
Y/n- still softish and roses
Y/n-okay em... oh what did you think about me when you first saw me?
N-I thought you were the most beautiful person ever and you seemed sweet!
Y/n-aww.
N-now my turn..... your body count?
Y/n-6....
Nicks eyes went wide and I looked down and he whispered in my ear.
N-your not so innocent are you?
I laughed then looked up at him and his Face was close to mine and he started leaning in the I said
Y/n-my turn to ask a question!
N-ughh I wanted a kiss tho..x
Y/n- can I kiss you?
N-yes you May mamas.
I leaned in and kissed him the kiss got deeper then he stopped and hopped off the counter and lifted me up and put me on the counter then he took off my top and then he started kissing my neck and I moaned slightly he left some hickeys then he started kissing down my neck to my collar bone then he tried taking off my leggings but I stopped him.
Y/n-not yet lover boy.
I jumped down and put my top back on and smirked at nick and I walked out the bathroom and sat on his bed he walked out the bathroom and laid beside me and put his head in my stomach.
N- okay my turn too ask a question!
Y/n-go.
N-can I take you on a date tomorrow night for your birthday?
Y/n-aww you remembered and yes you may.
N-yesss! Okay let's go down to see the others.
Y/n-wait I need to cover these up!
I pointed to the hickeys on my neck and there was a few hickeys in my neck and some down my collie bone like this:

 Y/n-wait I need to cover these up!I pointed to the hickeys on my neck and there was a few hickeys in my neck and some down my collie bone like this:

I stood up to go cover them but nick grabbed my hand and spun me round.
N-don't I want people to know your mine!
Y/n-but I'm not yours.
N-not yet mamas
He grabbed my hand then I jumped in his back and he ran down the stairs then put me in the couch and then kissed me on the noes and I scrunched my noes and he laughed and walked to the kitchen to talk to some of the boys and then all the girls cane and sat beside me and I tried to hide my hickeys.
Av-someone's got more hickeys
I rolled my eyes and stared at avani and she laughed.
Addison pulled my top down a bit and looked at my neck.
Ad-why didn't you cover then?
Y/n-I was going to then nick said "don't cover them I want people to know your mine"
D-but he haven't asked you out went.
Y/n-yea that's what I said and then he said "not yet mamas"
Ch-oooo cute!
Y/n-oh and he asked me on a date tomorrow for my birthday!
Av-omg we need to have a party for you!
D-yes!
Ch-we should ask some other people!
Y/n-not too much people I don't want a big party or anything like that.
K-we could just ask the sway house and a few other influences.
Y/n-perfect!
Ch-LETS MAKE TIKTOKS!
A-wait I need y/n and nick on the couch now please thank you!
Alex came running down the stairs with his camera in his hand oh no.

A/n:hey guys I'm going to update again today. Remember to vote for my story and please check out my other story! Byeeee💕