Son's Wish 2

Odyssey drive straight to the company.
He is as busy as the boss.
No. He is busier.
He handle all his side company. He collects information for him. He talks to investors.
Lots of people are telling him to open his own company and he will surely succeed more than Richard.
Odyssey will just smile.
Richard looks like that but he is a monster.
Odyssey can compete with him but will never win against him. Beside he is not working so hard because of money. If money is to be considered. Even if Richard work all his life, he might never be richer than him.
He comes from a noble family abroad after all and the only heir to the family.
He refuse to be engage and so he works nonstop, slaving himself.

"E-excuse me, do-do you have....."

"I am Odyssey. I am the one who hired you."

"S-sir!" The secretary stand up seriously sweating from head to toe.

"I heard alot of complain from Richard about you. In our online interview you said you will do your best but your best is not good enough."
He said seriously.

"S-sorry. Am--am I fired?"

"I am looking for a new secretary but until then you will stay here with the boss. You have atleast 2 more weeks. If you impressed the boss then you can retain your job. If not, do not worry too much. I will find a department that will be more applicable to you. Or I will gave you recommendation. Just continue your earnest work."

The secretary tear up. She nods happily.
She feared she will get fired. Finding a high paying job is not easy. She is very lucky so when the boss look disappointed at her she feels her heart was being wrung dry from guilt and self pity.
But this handsome man just save her soul.
She will work even more harder.

Odyssey continue. He didn't knock and just open the door.
Richard looks up and down after confirming who it was.
Odyssey sit down with his hand on his pocket and says nothing. Richard also says nothing.
Time passes by like that.

When the secretary enters she saw the awkward air and feel nervous. She wishes to hurry and leave.
After the secretary left, Odyssey stands up and look at the paper in Richard's hand.

"Hmm.. It's time huh." Odyssey said.

"Yeah. The new expansion should start soon."
Richard.

"I'll be busy then."

"Bring my wife."

".......What?"

"You said you want to take care of her? Bring her and my son. They should take a vacation."

"Oh. I thought you are suggesting me and your wife."

Richard slowly lift his head to look at Odyssey.
"If you dare."

Odyssey smiles.
"I'm sorry. I only said what I said in the phone due to anger."

"Hmm...I seriously want to kill you back then but I understand. I don't mind."

"Hmm...How about I stay here and you go with your family and take a vacation?"

"This company is the only thing you can't handle better than I do. Are you sure?"

"Doesn't mean I can't right?"
Odyssey smiles.

"Well, okay. I haven't have a vacation since forever."

"Oh. I blacklisted your half sister and her sets of friends in the subdivision." Odyssey said.

"Good. You always work fast."

"I wonder why you never did that in the past?"

"Cause she is not causing any trouble. She can be used to hone Red instinct too so I let her be. But she's gone too far this time." Richard looks outside.
There is a light flash in his eyes and then it disappear.

"I didn't blacklisted your step mother. She will surely come."
Odyssey said and took a book in a shelve and turn it.

Richard looks at him.
"It's fine. April will meet her sooner or later. She should have first encounter so she can prepare herself. After that, blacklist her too."

"Your mother is calling me everyday. Asking me information toward your wife. Is she stuck abroad?"

"Her cousins refuse her to go so easily so she is unable to bother me for now. Let her be."

"You say that because you are not the one being pestered." Odyssey shakes his head.

"I remember your family have a blue sapphire heart stone? It's good for a necklace pendant?"
Richard pause and look at Odyssey who is standing while reading.

"Ah? The blue heart? I showed it to you in highschool. That stone is so old that it is almost looks like a family heirloom. What about it?"

"Gift it to my wife. I don't own diamond yet. It'll do."

"You realize I just said it is almost like a family heirloom, right?"

"Yeah. I heard it can fetch a good hundred million dollar. Quite expensive for a stupid shiny stone." He said while signing.

"You really think my things are yours huh?" Odyssey pause and smile at him.

"Yes."
Richard said and looks up.

.
.
.
.
.

Odyssey laughs.

"I will ask my butler to send it later. Do you want me to send it to a jewelrer so he can make it into a necklace?"

"You do that. I am quite busy."

"You just ask me a million dollar stone and you treat it like nothing. You should pay me some bunos."

"You are richer than me so stop asking for a raise." Richard angrily shooed him away.

Odyssey is laughing when he left the office.
The secretary sigh.
It means that the boss is no longer in bad mood right?
Good.
She fear the boss most when he is gloomy.

.
.
.
.
.

Knock.
Knock.

"Who?"

"R...Red?"

"......"

"Hey, open up. I want to seriously talk to you."

"You can talk without entering."

"Uhhh....Let's talk face to face."

"I refuse!"

"Are you that mad?"

"You said we will have more time together. That we can go to alot of places.....You are a liar."

"Hey...Talk to me. Please."

"It is wrong to trust you!"

"I am not going to divorce your father!"

".........but you said!"

Red open the door in flustered and he forgot to wipe his tears.

The two look at each other and then Red slammed the door again.

April burst into laughter.

"Red, you are so Red!" She said laughing.

"And you are April!" He angrily shouted.

"So?" April giggles.

"April.fools!"
He said in emphasizes.

April is stunned.

A/N;

Ahahajhahahhahha.
I wonder when will I use that joke. So it is in this situation.

April fools!
April fools!
April is a fool!

April : Die.

(Shivers~~~~^_^)/)