Gold Digger part 1

"Why are you here? Did that husband bully you?" Her father asks when he saw her.
She pouts.
"One day and you think I gone home to cry? Dad, your daughter is not that incapable." She teased and show him a shopping bag.

"Good. You only been there for a day and you are sucking his blood. I really had a capable daughter." The frown in his face deepen.

"Oh you. Why don't you just call your daughter a gold digger like our neighbors?" Her mother went out the kitchen and angrily shouted.

"Calm down Mom. And dad, I am sucking his blood well. But this is bought with your daughter's sweat and blood. I know you won't accept his money after all. Your daughter is very smart." She said and ask to be praise.

The old man already know he said enough and just snorts.

"Here. I bought dad an electric massager. Try it."

"Why don't you just call me old?" he angrily said.

"Old. I am calling you old. Now, you try it." She said sweetly.

The old man pause and he hurriedly try the machine. He is always whining that he needs a daughter to help him massage his worn out body but it turns out April massage can kill people so he is nagging her that she is not filial and a selfish daughter.
April wanted to buy this electric massager but she also want to buy a new heels. Now that she doesn't need to buy a new heels on her own money it is easier to buy it. She also bought a dress for her mother and two kind of lipsticks. They always like the same color of lipsticks.
Though they are not a very perfect family she knows that her family is very good to her so she always include them in her dream to be rich. Only her father's pride is very unapprovingly.

She went to find Red after school. She is wearing a new and more elegant white dress. Her shades also now an original brand.

Red stare at her and she smiles brightly.
"You are good. You ask dad money?"

"I did." She didn't deny it and help Red inside the car.
The driver pretend he didn't hear it.

"How is school?"

"...it is good. Lucas, he eats a lot."

"Oh. Does my son found his wife already?" she tease.

Red looks away and refuse to talk to her.

"I am just kidding. You are the wife and he is the husband."

Red refuse to talk to her in eternity.
But that only lasted for a couple of minutes.

"So ugly." Red laughs at the white t shirt she bought for him. It has a robot design in the middle and it is not his size too. It is bigger and for 9 to 10 years old.

"How do I know? You are so small. Grow up." She pouts.

"I am not small. It is your fault." He also pout.

"How about you and I, shop together?"

"So you can ask dad for more money?"

"What a bright child! Mommy is proud of you." She said and kiss his cheek.

Red glares at her but also his ears and cheeks are dyed in red showing his embarrassment.

She is contented.
Red has a sharp tongue but maybe he isn't really trying to hurt her. April thinks Red is not an ill minded brat just a very honest child.
Strangely, she doesn't hate it.

Red really doesn't hate his new mother. He even forgot to tell her not to call herself his mommy.. He just look at the t shirt she bought. It is just too big.

"Really, so stupid." He thinks.

"I am not. If you don't like it I can give it to my nephew."

He glares at her.
He is already mad that she gave his sandwich to someone else now she thinks of giving this t-shirt to someone else?

"So you like it? Why call it stupid?" April teases and poke his face.

"I am not talking about the t-shirt."

April pouts. When she see this t-shirt she doesn't really think about the size. She only thought it will look good on Red.
So mothers also need to be aware about sizes. She has learn a good lesson.

***

Richard went home at 8pm. When he come homes at 8 he can still eat with his son but if he had an emergency overtime he can't. Now, not only is he dining with his son he also have a wife waiting for him to come home. He only married her to shut his mother up but it surprisingly nice to have a wife.

"Husband, welcome home." April smiles and slowly walk down the stair to greet him.
Behind her is his son.
He is the same as always but somehow he doesn't look gloomy and his eyes is shinning brightly.

"Dad."

Even his voice is not as uniform as before.

"Did you two enjoy your day?" he asks with a smile to match them.

The two look at each other and April is the one to kiss him first. He lower his body so Red can reach him.
After that they went to the dining area.

"Lucas said that he will invite me in their house. He will play a song for me. He dream to be a pianist."

"It seems Little Red is happy to have this friend." Richard is not accustomed of Red being this active and talkative. Maybe he always has to watch himself to behave so he rarely talks. Now he feels so bad that his son is showing so differently from before. He just got married and April just been here for 2 days and now she change this young man completely.

"Lucas is Red's first friend." Red said.
Once again Richard felt sorry for his son. He thought he was happy being alone so he let him be. It is just too bad to learn that he is not as happy as he thought.

"Husband, I bought something for you." April said and give him a shade case.

"It is a couple shade." April shyly said.

"Oh..Thank you." He said and accepted it without looking what's inside.

April is not mad just a bit sad because she really had a hard time deciding what he would want to wear. But she only have to be sad for a while. Like she said it is a couple shade. Her shade is so expensive that she wants to cry having it so she feels happy.

Red pouts hearing that.
He get a t-shirt he can't wear yet his father has a shade?

"Dad, I want to shop with Mom too."

Richard is shock that Red call April Mom voluntarily. If he is shock April choked at the soup she is drinking and made a fool out of herself. Good thing she cover self so she avoid splashing the food to her soup.
Yet she still ends up wet with a mixture of liquid and saliva running from her nose and mouth.