Grounded

"Richard..are you mad?"

Richard turns to his side and April flinched looking at Richard deep darken stare.

"Should I be glad?"

April grits her teeth looking down. While they are in front of her parents Richard shows his superb son-in-law qualities but April knows that Richard hasnt let go of what happened. Now that they are in the car. Sitting at the back of the car while the driver pretends he is not hearing them.

"Im sorry. I really shamed your name as your wife. I am willing to sign the paper. I dont need the 50million." April looks down.
How should she explain this to Red? Why is her marriage to Richard so easy to break? She is doing her best too in her own way.

Richard flinched and looks at April who is looking at loss in the car floor.

Richard shakes his head and sigh.
"Who told you about divorce? Am I that petty in your head?"

"Really?" April looks up.
She really doesnt want this to end so early.

Richard smiles and pinch April's cheek.
"You dont even realize why Im mad."

April tilts her head.
"Because I fought and use foul words. Its unbecoming as Mrs. Richard Argos."

Richard lifts his arm and rested his hand on April's head.
"Dont be foolish." Then he let go of her head and put his hand on April's back pulling her to his side. "Are you hurt?"

April shakes her head.
"Im good at fighting."

Richard snorts.
"It seems you really are."

April shakes her head.
"No. I mean....let's goand get Red."She looks away.

"Hmm." Richard smiles and instruct the driver.

They are both quiet.

"You are grounded." Richard said.

"Huh?" April gapes at Richard.

"You are grounded." Richard taps at April's nose and smirks.
"If you are not with me. You cant leave the house."

"......huh?" April doesnt understand what is wrong with Richard's head.
She raised her hands and grabs Richard head.
"Is it the [paksiw]? Did it poison your head and you become stupid?"

Richard pulls April down and kiss her lips.
Just a light tap.
April still feel her heart is thumping so loud to understand what happened.

Richard licks his lips making April blushes.

Richard shuts her up with just that and he looks victorious with a grinning face.

***

"Grounded? Mom is?" Red looks weirdly at Richard and not at April.

Richard nods.
"She deserves to be punish."

April is quietly pouuting at the side.
Red is in their middle.

Red wryly smiles at his father.
He taps April lap.
"Ill stay with you."

April rubs his head.
"Mom said Dad bought you a top. Next time we should go so you can play."

"You are grounded." Richard said

April opens her eyes and look pitifully at Richard.

Richard laughs.

"You dare let other man hug you again? I need to teach you a lesson."

Red glares at April.
"You let someone hug you? How can you be so easy to hug?"

April blinks.
'So thats what make him mad? Is he interested in me? Wait. No.no. Dont hope for something impossible. Be open minded. No man will be happy seeing their wife being hug by others. Yes. So territorial ah, men.'

"Im sorry Husband." She admits her wrong and act coy.
She is beautiful so her selling coy is always effective.
Richard admits it was.
He smiles at her and almost say he forgives her but Red glares at him so he just ends up kissing Red's hair.

April snorts at the two.
Fine, he is only a contractual wife so her selling coy is not that effective.
Still Richard is concern about her unlike in her dream.
April rubs Red's hair.
Its all thanks to Red.
By being close and kind to Red, Richard will like anyone else. She really glad she finds out this unlike her dream self.

Red doesnt know why Richard and April keeps hugging and kissing him but he just sat there like a lord expecting to be spoiled.

***

Richard looks at April's sleeping face before he left her room unnoticed.
He also check Red and kiss his forehead.

After returning to his study he made a phone call to Odyssey.

"Purchase the wetmarket?" Odyssey checked the wet market location and its not that good but also not a bad site but for what reason?

"Not now. After my father in law left, purchase the wetmarket under my father-in-law's name and kick out some people. Ill give you the list." Richard said.

"......Dont your father-in-law hates you?" Odyssey said.

"Just do it."

"Okay. Its not in a hurry anyways but I will talk to the wetmarket owner already."

"Good."

"So you finally acting like a real son-in-----hello? That guy doesnt have any manners." Odyssey sighs.
Richard is actually a petty person.
He will say he is already move on but he still recall Odyssey telling him to hand ovee his wife and son and calling me incompetent even if its not direct. Odyssey's been experiencing his friend and boss's harassment since then.
"Why did I even be friend that guy?" Odyssey shakes his head.

Richard made another call.
Next morning the Romero and Junifer recieved a lottery prize and they got many high end appliances that doesnt fit their house.

April is still can't believe Richard is serious with his 'you are grounded' deal.
She is looking at Richard while they eat breakfast but he keep smiling at her avoiding her plead to get out the house.

"Red wants me to send you to school right?" April said.

Red nods his head.
Ofcourse he will help his mother.

"Ill send him to school today." Richard smiles.

"Dad, dont be like this." Red looks at his father unapprovingly.

Richard smiles.
"If someone make a mistake. They need to be reprimanded and a punishment is required or they will not learn." Richard said.

April wanted to tell Richard that she is not a teenager! Isnt she the oldest person being grounded????
She pouts but Richard doesnt look like he will change his mind.

"Husband..." April acts coy and hug Richard's arm.
Richard smiles and touch her cheek.
"How about online shopping?"

April eyes lit up.
"Okay."

Red wryly sigh.
"I really need to earn a lot for you when I grow up. Raising you is too expensive."

"Work hard son." April chuckles.

"Fine." Snort, Red turns around hiding his grinning expression.

A/N:

I want money too,Red.

-_-)