Authors Note

So, just updating since the storm. My house is fine and everyone in it. On the flipside, my uncles house is gone with all of his stuff :/ but he's not hurt physically. 

And now about the song leaks... I'm kinda pissed that they leaked some more songs because i wanted to be surprised when i buy the cd. Other people think i'm crazy because i'm mad about it. Not everyone is happy about it either. Like yeah, i listened to them because i thought someone was jsut being smart and faking the song but then it turned out that it was their songs. Some people are saying management is the one leaking them and still, i'm pissed. I know i'm not alone on this one. If there's anymore leaked songs out there, i'm not going to listen to them until i get the CD because let's be real, the guys worked so hard on this album and i'm pretty sure they wanted it to be a surprise to all their fans as well. I mean, if it were my stuff being leaked, i'd surely be upset too.

But that's just all i have to say on that note. 

And about the little things video, i'm glad that they didn't use a model in it. Like it wouldn't bring the point acrossed if they did. Did anyone else think that there was something wrong with Harry? like to me he just didn't seem like he was happy or something like the other guys did. Granted, i know it's a slow song and stuff but when he was singing his part he just looked... off....

Also, don't forget to comment in the chapter. 10 comments and i'll update the story. All we have on the last chapter is 2 so... you guys aren't doing too well...

Just comment things you like about it or things you hate. I want to know what you all think so i can make my story a little bit better. I know i can't please everyone that reads it but it would be nice to know what you guys think.

So, yeah... i have to go cut the grass even though i'm allergic to it -_____-

Doesn't my mom sound fun? No.

-_____________________-