Chapter Three

Gracie POV

I walked downstairs the next day, finding my father asleep on the couch. I chuckled to myself at first, thinking he fell aslep down here and then i remember hearing both him and mum coming upstairs for the night.

I walked over to him and sat at his feet. He stirred in his sleep. "Dad?"

He opened one eye. "Gigi?" He shifted so he was facing me. "What's wrong?"

"Why are you on the couch?"

His eyes got wide for a minute. He sighed and ruffed his curly hair. "Your mumand I...got into..." he sighed again.

"Were you takling about Lottie/Benny?"

He nodded his head and chuckled. "It's funny that you still remember the names."

"It's not like you can't have another baby."

"Gracie, it's not that easy."

"Dad, i'm sixteen. I know how babies are made."

He shook his head, a smile on his face. "She won't let me touch her Gracie." He shook his head again. "I can't believe i'm talking about this to you."

"I have friends that do it too." His eyes got wide. "I'm still a virgin dad."

"Good. Don't change that until you're thirty."

"You and mum were young when you had me!''

Something happened with his facial expression. I might've been seeing things because once i blinked, it was gone. "And we love you but we were stupid" he answered back.

"Maybe i can talk to her," i said standing up to go grab a breakfast bar before driving to school. "Dad?"

"Hm?"

"You're not hiding anything from me, are you? Like something important?"

He shook his head. "Why do you say that?"

"Just asking." I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "See you after school."

"Now I will asign you a partner to work on this," my drama teacher Mrs. Malik said. funny that she's my aunt. She's the art and drama teacher. I felt a pair of eyes on the back of me.  didn't dare look back because i knew it was Robbie. She began to read off the list of names and their partners. "Gracie will work with Robbie."

No, no, no shit damn fuck aw hell nah. I didn't want to work with that tosser! He hatred me and i was trying to ignore him. This just isn't my day.

"You will be asking out the Romeo and Juliet scene where Romeo dies."

"But...but that has a kissing scene."

"Yes Gracie. Is there a problem?"

I lowered my head. "No ma'am."

"Okay," she said loud enough to get the class's  attention. "These will be presented next Friday. I'll give you time to practice in class. Understood?" The whole class gave out mumbles of 'yes' and 'yes ma'am'.

Finally, the bell rang and i made sure to get out of here. But then that all too familar hand grabbed my wrist. "Hey."

"Oh, being nice are we?"

"Listen, i was having a bad day yesterday. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. It's just that when i saw you-"

"What?"

He dropped his hand from my wrist and looked down. "I just want to start over."

What is up with this guy? Is he bipolar? I caught myself looking at him while he was waiting for an answer. "Okay, fine. But only because we have to work together."

"I'll take that."

"My house tonight at 6. Don't be late." I turned on my heel and walked out of the classroom.

Harry POV

"You mean she almost found out," Aria asked  me while wer were on our way to the studio.

"She just asked me if i was keeping something from her after we talked about...sex. She's not a stupid kid Aria. She's gonna find out soon."

She sighed. "I know. But..."

"Tell her tonight."

Her eyes got wide. "What?"

"You need to tell her before someone else does."

Gracie POV

"Juliet, i will join you in the afterlife. Death come quickly so i can be with her ASAP."

I opened my eyes wide, watching Robbie drink the Mountain Dew i had out as a prop. "Romeo you drank the high fructose poisionous beverage, no!" His eyes flicker to my lips as he leans in to kiss me.

Our lips meet and i instantly jump, feeling the sparks fly as our lips move in sync. My eyes finally closr as the kiss deepends and he wraps his arms around me. I finally break the kiss and he falls back on my bed, pretending to be dead.

"I will see you in the afterlife Romeo." I grab one of my brother's fake guns and shoot myself, falling right beside him.

"Good show," he said turning to face me, still laying down.

"Y-yeah."

"Hey," he said looking into my eyes. He puts a strand of hair behind my ear, still looking at me. "I should get going," he says after awhile of us laying there and staring at each other. I only nodded my head, afraid to speak. He kissed me on my forehead and got up and left, leaving me to cry alone in my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much drama happened in my house guys with my best friend...

I'm sorry i haven't been on to upload

let's just say social workers had to get involved and such.

She's fine now, thank god and hopefully not going back to that house

But i uploaded for you guysss because i needed a cheery moment even though this chapter is kind of sad....

AND THE GUYS WON ON THURSDAY!

3 FOR ONE DIRECTION YOU GO ONE DIRECTION! And..  none for Justin Bieber goodbye!

I'm not hating on him but he deserved it after what he said on twitter.

but on the side is a pic of Robbie ----->

He's so fit....

and i got the british flag on my nails thanks to my brother taking me out after my friend left :3

I love him to bits.... AND I GOT MORE 1D STUFF FTW.

Alex is coming over so she'll probably write tomorrow and i shall upload.

Have a good night :3

<3