Chapter Thirteen

Same rules apply. 10 comments, faster update (:

Chapter Thirteen

Gracie POV 

"Gracie.... Gracie wake up," I heard someone say in my ear. I rolled over so i was laying on my stomach and facing away from said person.

"I got this... Graice, Robbie's here waiting for you."

"What?" I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. "Oh, it's just you guys."

"C'mon we have school and mum said you have to drive us today," Harry said running his hands through his curls. 

"Fine... just give me-"

"No, now. I don't want to be late again and have to stay after for it."

"Fine, whatever. Just get out so i can change."

"I'll make you your coffee," Darcy said as she clung to her books and walked out of my room. I mumbled a thank you and pushed the covers off of my cold body. Today was Friday, which means Robbie's band will perform in front of my dad. It also means my birthday is tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, i love my birthdays but they were more special when i was a little kid. Now, you're just like 'oh, another year closer to death.' Or, that's how i think about it.

I looked over at my clock, signalling that i didn't have time to take a shower this morning. I waved my hand and just told myself i would take a shower when i come home from school. I got out my uniform that i have to wear and slowly put it over my underwear and bra. I was feeling really shuggish today and i just didn't feel like doing anything today. 

Brushing some makeup on my face and tying my hair up in a bun, i just registered myself as ready and grabbed my bags. Walking down the stairs, i could smell Darcy making me my coffee and hear Harry eating. He never eats with his mouth shut so you can always tell when he's in the room; just like uncle Niall.

"What crawled up your vag and died," Harry asked sarcastically as i walked passed. 

"Listen you little brat, i'm your ride to school." He shut his mouth. Darcy smiled at the ground (haaha) and handed me my coffee cup. "Thanks love. Let's go then." We all piled into my car without saying goodbye to mum and dad. I knew mum was probably asleep because she's pregnant and dad is the one who would want to stay with her until she got up so it didn't really have an affect on me.

"Can we stop here," Harry asked in the back seat as we passed Nandos. 

"We don't have time for that. You're the one that's always complaining how you're late."

"But it's Nandos!"

"You can get out and walk to school then," Darcy added. 

"I hate being the only boy." He crossed his arms over his chest. He just couldn't beat us.

Zayn POV

 "Close your eyes," she whispered in my ear. 

"They're as closed as they can get," i said with a smile on my face. I reached out for her hand and she took it. She laughed at my attempts to find hers. "Don't laugh at me."

"You're just too cute." I heard a door open and instantly the smell of paint and pencil hit my nose. I missed this smell sometimes when i used to draw. I stopped drawing because i'm either with the kids or at work. There's really no time for me to do it since i'm tired all the time.