Chapter Twenty

Okay, so this might be a long author's note but i thought i should talk about this. People are kind of upset that i have Stella Hudgens play Gracie so i'm changing her one more time. I think Lily Collins fits her most of all so i'm using her. I kind of picture her as Gracie anyways when i look at pictures of her. I didn't realize it was her until now. So this is the last time i'm changing her. If you don't like her, then don't picture her as Gracie it's that simple. On a good note, I had a job interview today and i really hope i get the job but that will mean i will be on here less which actually isn't that good but it gets me money so i'm going to try to make the chapters a little bit better and longer to make it up to you guys (: as you wait you can read my other fan fic that's a niall horan story called My Immortal. I really like that one as it's so different from anything i've wrote in the past. Okay, enough of me talking enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment (:

Chapter Twenty:

Zayn POV

I was slowly packing my stuff to leave to go on tour once again. This one wasn't going to be as long as the others as we were just touring in small cities. Even still, i hate being away from my kids and most of all Affy. I wish i could take them with me but of course they had school and who was i to take them out of that? Affy has been sick lately but she swears it's just a cold. I leave first thing in the morning tomorrow and today i just wanted to stay home and take care of Affy.

"Zayn, you can go to work and stuff. I know they need you," she said after she coughed into her elbow.

I shook my head, sitting at her feet on the couch. "I want to take care of you. I wish i didn't have to leave tomorrow." '

She extended her arms out and i intantly came to her, taking her in my arms as her head rested on my chest. "It's your job. I'm not happy that you have to leave either but i'm used to it by now. At least you're only going to be gone for 2 1/2 months."

I rested my chin on top of her head. "I know... i wish you didn't have to go through this though."

"It's your dream Malik." I smiled at how she used my last name. "I would be upset if you didn't live yours."

"I love you." I kissed her temple as i felt her fall asleep in my arms. She's so cute.

Gracie POV

It's now February and Robbie has 4 more months left on tour. I sent him a picture of the first ultrasound and he was so happy he called me seconds after i sent it, right when he was on stage. I was blushing so hard over the phone because i didn't think we would tell anyone yet but i guess we have to now. Today i was going onto a radio interview about everything that's happened this year and what i think about my dad going on tour tomorrow. I've never really been interviewed before so i was shaking so hard. 

I pulled up to the radio station and was instantly bombarded with paps and camera flashes. I pulled down my Ray Bans and walked inside the studio, my heels hitting the pavement with a clack. People greeted me as i walked in and i signed a few autographs which was so real for me. I hardly signed anything as i wasn't all that famous. I sat in my seat and the interview began.

"Hello London! It's Free Radio with your host and I'm sitting here with the wonderful, lovely Gracie Styles."

"Hello," i said into the mic. Wow my voice sounds weird. 

"So Gracie, how are you?"

"I'm actually really good. Before i came here i went out to breakfast and then i went to the doctors."