Frankly, it sounds friggin' awesome.

Who doesn't like Sons of Anarchy? It has the three best things worth watching: (1)Charlie (2)Hunman's (3)Abs.

Anyways, for all the single ladies out there who crave a little danger or suspense to fog-up their bathroom mirrors, take a trip to the wild side, 'coz this grumpy local John Hamm* (wink-wink!) is exactly what you need!

I'm not exaggerating.

With his mousy brown locks tied into a bun, eyes always fixed in an intense and penetrating stare, scruffy beard that had been neglected, and tattoos running down his arms for days, you couldn't ask for anyone better to relive your Game of Thrones fantasies!*

(The auction starts at $5.99  what a steal! Disclaimer: this is an act to match-make and not to pimp. Also, if you think you can get him to wear a suit, well you're better off dreaming!)

Jokes aside, Pops owns The Garage, an auto repair shop that also functions in auto-detailing, paint jobs, auto-restoration, and retailing spare auto parts. 

What started as a passion project to support ex-convicts and youths at risk, became a commercial success — not only in this town but also — in the state. Hell, we even got the plaques and news clippings to prove it!

Of course, starting out wasn't easy for Pops. Situated near the epicenter of Averill, The Garage was bound to be a subject of rumors.  

Even with having car collectors and lotharios from other towns bring their fancy cars to have the whole The Garage experience, not everyone in town approved of our fine establishment — particularly Pops's choice of employees.

What can I say? Each of us had a not-so-pretty reputation.

Still, Pops manages to build a home out of the remains of an old abandoned fire station. The exterior and interior of the building were renovated into an '80s style industrial warehouse to maximize space, safety, and optimization for all working areas.

This brings me to one of the most fun things out of this situation: Fireman Poles!

Oh, and then there's Dax and Declan, Pop's trusty apprentices, and the shop's comedic duo. They get to do the tinkering and experimenting with newer cars. They also mess up — a lot — which is always fun to watch.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck with printing from ORs* to vinyl. I don't even get to apply the vinyl on the cars — or get too close to the cars.

I'm not complaining, though. Do I look like someone who wants a car to crush the life out of me?

Anyways, if there was anyone I could talk to, it was Pops.

"What are you doing here?" he asks again, his South Bronx accent still as prominent as ever in his deep gruff voice.

He wipes the grease off his meaty hands with a rag.

I tilt my head, hands clasped behind my back. "Uh, working?"

Well, I said talk to  — not confide with my deepest thoughts!

His grey-green eyes remain neutral, even as he catches the delay in my response."Your shift's already over fifteen minutes ago. You've been walking back and forth for the last ten minutes." 

"Right, I knew that" — I titter. Not really — "I...was just searching for a, a better reception. You seriously need to update your WiFi plans, by the way, Pops."

"Uh-huh" — he scratches his beard, sounding unconvinced — "and you didn't think that maybe it's because you're not holding your phone?"

Without missing a beat, I automatically pull out my phone from my back pocket and pretend to raise it over my head. "See? Still the same."