🖤Ch.25: A Friendly Face?🖤

Start from the beginning

"Appreciated, Cid." Dawn thanks, carefully placing the Old Book in her Spacial Pack.

"Anytime, kid

"Anytime, kid."

🧡💜🧡

To save time, Dolly and Dylan show Dawn and Sora one of the shortcuts they came across while avoiding Heartless in search of their siblings. Cutting right through a once locked doorway in First District, they find themselves already in Third District.

But as their luck as Keyblade wielders would have it, more Heartless await beyond the door.

(End 'Traverse Town')

(Play 'Hand in Hand')

A third new Emblem Heartless, today, even shows itself through the masses.

A relative of the Soldier Heartless, bearing the same shadowed face and jagged visage, the dark-skinned Heartless is kitted out for aerial battle in an modified aviator cap that covers the upper half of the face and boasts a pair of shiny-rimmed goggles; the propeller on the top of the cap presumably assists it in hovering in battle, though its bat-like wings seem to do most of the flying work. This Heartless also wears thick black pants with an inverted brown Heartless-symbol silhouette at the knees and bulky brown boots with blue and gold toes. It fights with black elbow-length gloves featuring metal bands at the top and sharp red claws that allow for painful attacks. Dawn appropriately classes it as the Air Soldier.

These Heartless are appearing in small droves, and their high strength and quick attacks only add to the level of danger they present, which Dawn and Sora learn the hard way as the Air Soldiers dive bomb out from their hovering above them and beat...

These Heartless are appearing in small droves, and their high strength and quick attacks only add to the level of danger they present, which Dawn and Sora learn the hard way as the Air Soldiers dive bomb out from their hovering above them and beat them around like rag dolls.

Dawn is slammed into a wall quite roughly, but she feels just enough energy within her to keep fighting.

Dawn learned Second Chance

Soldiers and some Red Nocturnes join in. But with everyone's conjoined teamwork, they're all quickly dispatched.

On another note, Dylan and Dolly note that in the midst of Sora and Dawn's Thunder attacks on the Air Soldiers, their magic seems to have restored power to an open cable nearby.