🖤Ch.9: Down the Rabbit Hole🖤

(Play 'Precious Stars in the Sky')

With Sparky still wrapped around her neck, Stitch curled up on her lap, and Dolly and Dylan looking out the ship's window in vast awe—Dylan more so than Dolly, as he has a deep love of space—Dawn fills both her journal and sketchbook depicting the rest of the day's events to the present point, including her sudden visions.

Being an astrology buff, I've always loved to gaze upon the stars every night. But flying in a Gummi Ship, actually amongst the stars and space puts looking through a telescope to shame.

So far, the journey is peaceful and I've taken advantage of it by studying the Spellbook Merlin gifted me with. It contains information about all kinds of Magic, including something called Summoning. In regards to basic Magic spells, there are seven elements/types: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Aero, Gravity and Stop. Each element/type can be strengthened with time and practice up to three tiers.

Yet something is strange with the Spellbook. There aren't any spells regarding anything outside of the Fire Magic that Donald helped unlock. Only information on the basic element/types of Magic, but no spells themselves. Maybe it's one of those "learn as you go" kind of things? Perhaps the book reveals more when the user gains or learns new Magics.

But it's not a total loss. The Spellbook also teaches other kinds of helpful Magic abilities. If I really do have high-levels of Magic, might as well put it to good use. I've been brushing up on the Charms/Enchantments section of the book, specifically Security Charms. I'm compiling a secret notebook dedicated to studying the different types of Heartless I have or will soon come across. I've already created pages for the Shadows, Darkside, the Soldiers, and the Guard Armor. Each page has illustrations, how they fight, discovered weak points and even Items they may drop. The information I'm gathering could be potentially dangerous should it fall into the wrong hands, which is why I'm going to charm the heck out of my stuff. 

Finishing up the entry, Dawn places the Security Charm on it, so only she can open it, before switching to her new , adding as much details and notes to the Heartless she's encountered so far (both corrupted and purified, to which she refers to as...

Finishing up the entry, Dawn places the Security Charm on it, so only she can open it, before switching to her new , adding as much details and notes to the Heartless she's encountered so far (both corrupted and purified, to which she refers to as the 'False' and 'True'). Once finished, she places the same charm on the book and even tests it out by having Stitch try to open them. Neither budges under his impressive strength.

Now that she has peace of mind that her personals are safe, Dawn allows herself to be taken with the lovely scenery and adds a sketch to her personal journal.

"Wow. It's beautiful." She breathes, staring in awe out the Gummi Ship's window and into the vast starry space.

"Hyuk! Sure is." Goofy agrees.

"It's my wildest dream come true!" Dylan barks happily. "Constellations of stars I've never seen!"

"New adventures just waiting for the two of us!" Dolly joins in. "And all while we reunite our family! It's a win-win!"