🖤Ch.27: Agrabah Days🖤

(Play 'Precious Stars In The Sky')

To say Phil ate his words like a patch of grass was an understatement. Sora and Dawn actually pulled through and completed the entire Phil Cup on their own. Difficult, but not impossible.

Everyone congratulates each other on their victories in the Phil Cup, not only taking the step to becoming acknowledged heroes–more so for Sora, Donald and Goofy's case–but also acquiring a new Magic.

They were all now Novice Heroes.

And with the newfound skills and strength they received from the vigorous trials, they're ready to take on whatever comes their way and find their family and friends.

Yet even with a win from the Coliseum games under her belt, a certain nagging feeling in both her head and her heart have followed her since they left Traverse Town. And it all comes back to a particular silverette. She just couldn't shake the disquieting new attitude he had adopted, like he wasn't the same Riku she grew up with.

He got on fine when Dawn had introduced Stitch, Dylan and Dolly, but his gaze turned upset and cold when Sora did the same with Donald and Goofy. It was like he was bitter about Sora and Dawn having other company other than himself and Kairi.

Dawn writes about these strange feelings in her journal.

It's not like we're replacing him and Kairi in our hearts; Making new friends is a new concept to the both of us, having lived with all of our friends on Destiny Island for the majority of our lives. But there's still something off about Riku's, albeit subtle, reactions, . Something...dark, almost. And not the pure darkness I find myself in the company of the True Heartless and that of my own power. It felt like in the moment we were split up just before Destiny Island's destruction, Riku's personality did a complete 180. He wasn't the tough, but calm, cool and collected rival/best friend who always pushed Sora and I to do our best. Now, he's...he's...I don't even know now. I hope I can get answers the next time we find him. T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡ l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡, D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝n̸͐̈́͟͟͝a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠.

On another note, I'm still getting that feeling of being watched. The first time during our first visit to Traverse Town, after Stitch and I fought and purified Sparky.

It's almost like those that are watching me have someone on the ground following us and are seeing our actions through their perspective. But how is that possible? They couldn't possibly follow us in the Gummi Ship and Chip and Dale would certainly notice any sort of stowaways in their vessel. So how could Maleficent and her council put someone or thing on our tai–

Before she can put her final thoughts to paper, the Gummi Ship shakes violently at being blasted.

"Better take up the guns, you two!" Donald calls back from the pilot seat.

(End 'Precious Stars In The Sky')
(Play 'Blast Away -Gummi Ship I-')

Dawn quickly shuts her journal and stuffs it in its respective pouch on her belt before taking up her own gun terminal.

Their Gummi Ship is then met by a throng of Ahrimans and Sylph Model: B Gummi Ships, which they deal with accordingly and collect the Gummi Blocks they left behind.

After taking care of the enemy ships, they're met with a bizarre sight across the spacial horizon. A swirl of blue and purple shades with a glowing white center and streaks of blue lightning emitting from it.