🖤Ch.10: Disrupting a Trial🖤

Slipping through the room's hidden tunnel, everyone finds themselves in a huge outdoor courtyard with heart-shaped hedges and heart-themed architecture, leading to what appears to be an outdoor, open-air, garden courtroom, guarded by spear-armed red and black living cards which act as the soldiers of the Wonderland World.

At a podium, just past the card guards, stands a young girl with blue eyes and long, thick, blond hair in which she ties a black bow and wearing a blue dress with a white pinafore, along with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes.

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl faces a judge's stand where a large woman with a rather impatient expression on her face, dressed in regal attire, carrying a small wand with a red heart on the tip, sits. Her gown has white lining (rather like the border of a playing card), with the rest of it being colored red and black. The left half of her dress has a short, black sleeve with a red cuff, a red abdomen, with everything below that being black, while the right side is identical, but with inverted colors; a red sleeve, black cuff, black abdomen, and red lower half. She also wears a second dress or skirt with a similar split design, the left side being an alternating thick black line, thin yellow line pattern, while the right side is identical, but with inversed colors. The right side of this second skirt is actually a darker shade of yellow than the left, appearing more gold. She also has a round nose, gold earrings, and a small gold crown on her head. Her hair is black and tied into a tight bun on the back of her head with a red ribbon, though a few loose bangs dangle in front of her forehead.

 Her hair is black and tied into a tight bun on the back of her head with a red ribbon, though a few loose bangs dangle in front of her forehead

Amongst the garden courtroom are more pups of a familiar breed. Five chained to the sovereign ruler's podium, forcibly dressed and collared in heart-themed garbs, looking awfully miserable and four more on the defendant's podium, flanking the young blonde girl on both sides, and looking quite scared under the rotund woman's angry gaze.

"Dylan, Dolly..." Dawn whispers before nudging her head in the direction of the garden courtroom.

Coming out from behind her, they both gasp in recognition.

"Deuce, Duke, Duchess, Diamond and Dixie."

"Yeah, and Lucky, Domino, Dalmar and Drama."