🖤Ch.1: Dive Into the Station of Awakening🖤

Darkness. That's the first thing she remembered.

Floating in a sea of darkness. Or maybe she was falling. But the strange thing was that she wasn't scared of the darkness at all. Then all of a sudden, a bright light appeared out of the black abyss and engulfed her. Both the light and darkness wrapped around her like a comforting blanket, yet it didn't take away the fact that she had no idea of where she was, how she got here, or even her own name and the reason for this weird feeling of emptiness and nothingness within her. It was like she was a total blank; Memories, emotions...Just...a deep sense of barreness. Even the she wears is devoid of any emotion and a sort of lifelessness in her strange brightly-colored eyes.

 Even the  she wears is devoid of any emotion and a sort of lifelessness in her strange brightly-colored eyes

(Play 'Dive into the Heart')

She slowly began to descend until landing on a platform of light. But then she noticed something: the platform seemed to have shards missing from it.

'What is this place?' She thought.

This is your heart. Your Station of Awakening.

A voice answers. Boy or girl? Man or woman? Young or old? The child couldn't tell.

The young girl flinched, almost unnoticeably, as the mysterious voice answered her unspoken thoughts. "Who's there?" She called out, demandingly, her hazy eyes wandering over the seemingly endless surrounding darkness.

I'm a friend. That's all I can say for now. So much to do, and so little time.

"Can you tell me where I am? Or even who I am?"

The voice was quiet for a few moments before answering the girl.

I'm afraid I cannot.

The girl's head sulked lightly and a soft sigh escaped past her lips.

But the answers will come to you, even without my help. Trust in your instincts and your heart and they shall never steer you wrong, even if it may seem like it.

A spark of what could only be described as hope filled the empty feeling within the young girl as she heard the voice's words. After a few moments of silence, a pink light shined from above and made its way toward her. As the object came closer, she observed it as a heart. But this heart, like the platform she stood upon, had shard-like pieces missing from it. The fractured, but still preserved, heart stopped in front of her as if it's waiting for her to do something. She stuck her arms out palms open, letting the heart hover in her hands. Her arms shifted to wrap around the shimmering heart, beginning to hug it close to her form. As it reached her chest, it was then absorbed into her chest causing a swirl of white and black to emit upon contact. As the strange show of monochromatic colors dies down, a is revealed to have made itself at home on her chest where the heart entered. Hanging from around her neck, on a two-tone chain of an alternating pattern of black and white metal links, is a conjoined pendant featuring a purple-blue crescent moon attached behind a bright golden-yellow sun with a gleaming sky-blue jewel at its center.