🖤Ch.8: Meeting Some Masters of Magic! Reasoning For Visions!🖤

(Play 'Traverse Town')

The peace had eventually returned to the World, as less Heartless began showing up now that their leader was defeated. Sora and Dawn, along with Stitch and Sparky, use the time wisely to make preparations to leave.

"Make sure you're prepared for the journey ahead of you, you two." Leon advises. "We don't know how far the Heartless have spread."

"Check out the shops here. They've got some pretty neat stuff!" Chimes Yuffie.

"This is from all of us." Aerith hands Sora 500 munny. "Spend it as you see fit." She then turns to Dawn. "And this is something Yuffie and I picked out for you, Dawn." From behind her back, she pulls out a galaxy-patterned backpack. "Cid and Ignis stocked it up with a couple of Potions and small meals for you as well. Cid even reconfigured some of the remaining parts from the experiment containment pod to make a database laptop."

"Thanks, you guys

"Thanks, you guys." She sniffles a little at leaving her new friends. "And tell Cid I said 'thanks' too."

🖤Obtained Spacial Pack🤍

"Good luck!" Prompto chirps.

"Hope you find your friends." Gladio grins.

"Look out for each other." Leon says firmly. "Keep your spirits up."

Sora, Dawn, Stitch and Sparky turn to meet with Donald and Goofy. The former points at the large gates that lead outside of town.

"The gummi ship is outside that gate." Donald explains.

"The what?" Sora asks, confused.

"It's probably their ship they use to travel to other Worlds." Dawn theorizes.

"Yup! Wait 'til you see it!" Goofy says.

"Hey, Dawn! Wait up!"

The over-excited barks of a certain girl Dalmatian gains the human teen's attention. "Dolly? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back with your parents?"

"Well, bro and I are coming with you, of course." She beams.

Dawn can only gawk at the female dog's blatant response to such a statement with a great magnitude behind it. "Dalmatian says what now? Dolly, do you have any idea what you're saying? What we're about to embark on is not a field trip. We're talking unknown territory, armies of Heartless and who knows what else." The girl tries to dissuade the dog.