🖤Ch.14: Zeroes to Heroes! A God's Tricks!🖤

(Play 'Olympus Coliseum')

Entering a torch-lit, lobby-style area of the coliseum, Sora, Dawn and company find a short half-man, half-goat standing on a ornately-carved pedestal, working at an event rule board. The very same half-man, half-goat from Dawn's vision just moments before.

With his back facing the group, the man-goat is oblivious to their arrival

Sora is the only one who takes any initiative and tries to get the satyr's attention. "Um..."

"Good timing. Give me a hand, will ya?" The satyr asks, still not paying them any attention and remains focused on the board. "Move that pedestal for me. I gotta spruce things up for the games."

Dawn and Sora look off to their right towards the stone pedestal.

"I don't recall seeing that in any of my visions. . ." Dawn comments under her breath.

Seeing as the satyr is too preoccupied with writing some updates on the stone event board, the party decides to undergo his task.

Sora moves to push the stone block, but it doesn't budge an inch. "It weighs a ton!"

Everyone else attempts to move the pedestal. But again, it won't move in the slightest. Even Stitch couldn't push it from its spot.

Running her hand over the pedestal, Dawn feels a tingling feeling trickle up her arm. 'Magic. . .?'

Sora approaches the satyr after giving up on trying. "It's way too heavy!" He tells him.

Sora's complaint finally gets a reaction out of the man-goat. "What? Too heavy? When did you become such a little--" He turns to look up at someone, but spots no one there and realizes he's not speaking to who he thought he was speaking to. He looks down to spot Sora, Donald and Goofy from his pedestal. "Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here?" He leaps from his pedestal and approaches the reduced group. "This here's the world-famous Coliseum—heroes only! And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So, run along, pip-squeaks."

Sora doesn't look happy at the satyr's tone, but it doesn't do anything to deter the latter.

"Look, it's like this." The satyr starts. "Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum."

"You got heroes standing right in front of you." Donald squawks arguably while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yup! Sora and Dawn here are real heroes chosen by the Keyblade!" Goofy praises.

"And we're heroes too!" Donald couldn't help but add proudly.

"Hero? That runt?" The satyr scoffs before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny? I've fought a bunch of monsters!" Sora argues.

As his laughing dies down, the satyr jabs his thumb in the direction of the stone pedestal the group just tries their hand at moving. "Hey, if you can't even move this. . ." He begins to push at the stone block himself. ". . .you can't call yourself. . .a hero!"