🖤Ch.2: A New Life with New Friends on Destiny Island🖤

On the sandy shores of a beach, atop a stack of crates, sits a young girl of, now, thirteen years. Though her appearance and mature attitude gives the impression that she is slightly older. She has long limbs, slightly above average height and chest endowments for her age-range and is quite fit for her age, bearing a swimmer's physique. Her skin lightly sun-kissed but not overly tan.

A large, opened sketchbook nestled on her lap, underneath a slightly smaller in size journal, which she writes in fervently, but elegantly, as if she fears forgetting any details in the mysterious subject matter known only to her.

Her two-tone, black and white hair sways with the light ocean breeze. A glistening raven black along the top layer and crown, that glistens a night-blue when moonlight hits it just right, while the under layer is pure white that glimmers in the sun like the finest diamond.

 A glistening raven black along the top layer and crown, that glistens a night-blue when moonlight hits it just right, while the under layer is pure white that glimmers in the sun like the finest diamond

Her gorgeous, ombre eyes of orange and blue shine with the tropical sun. The marble-like orbs seem to glimmer with different patterning, mimicking that of a sunrise or that of a sunset, with the orange or blue taking up most of, but not all of, her iris, leaving one color to hold most over the other and vice versa. As of now, the bright orange holds more place than the blue. No matter the pattern, they were remarkably hypnotic and calming to look at.

 No matter the pattern, they were remarkably hypnotic and calming to look at

". . .wn. . .awn. . .DAWN!"

The lightly sun-kissed skinned girl in question nearly fell off the crate of supplies she had finished gathering as she was suddenly snapped out of her daydream when one of the speakers of her walkman headphones are lifted of her right ear, followed by the yelling of her name--very loudly, she might add--by a silver-haired boy with a muscular build. 

The boy wears a vest that has a yellow collar and is yellow in the front and black on the sides and back with two black crisscrossing straps that go over his chest and on his upper back that are trimmed with white and has a white stud on each end. Just above each of his wrists are tight black bracelets and on his hands are black and gray gloves that reach just to the base of his thumb. He also wears a black belt with a silver rectangular buckle high on his waist which secures his dark blue-gray pants. His pants are mostly covered by blue wading pants held up by black straps almost identical to the ones on his vest, except they are each layered and have more studs, as well as not being crisscrossed. The wading pants are tightened at the ankle with small black belts. His shoes are white and blue, with some yellow strings on the inner sides, some of which crisscross each other and have two black straps with white trim and gray soles.