Shutters P.O.V.

Shutters P.O.V.

i pull her to my chest, wrapping my arm around her as i hold my dagger to her throat. she starts to struggle so i dig my elbow into the wound in her shoulder. she cry's out in pain and i cant help the warm feeling that made me smile. i press my dagger harder to her throat and she winces. i lean my head close to her ear, whispering.

"goodbye ____" i say and she shivers against my body, making my grin spread. i can feel every shuttering breath she takes, fear echoing threw every curve of her body. i tense as i prepare to drag the dagger across her throat, but something stops me.

'what?! what is it!?' i let my brain come back online as i think there is no harm in it, i've got her where i want her. 'she's a girl!' some honorable part of my brain yells as soon as i allow it to. 'so what? not like i haven't killed girls before!' i think back, trying to move my arm again.

____ relaxes against me and i stay still in surprise. she's relaxing? now? i grit my teeth 'i want her hurting!' i move my arm down onto her shoulder violently, and she yelps. i smirk in satisfaction as i turn back to the war waging in my head. i grit my teeth as i try again to make my arm move, but it only moves the littlest bit, making her whimper.

'shit! what the fuck is your problem? just cut her!'