Part 30

You wake up in the morning and crawl out of bed. You find some clean clothes and pull them on, sighing and brushing threw your hair. You were about to leave when you notice a note taped to the wall above your bed. You pull it off the wall and read threw it quickly, sighing and sitting down on the bed before reading threw it again.

'Dear ____.

You have to pick one of us, we’re sorry to dump this on you but please, try to understand. To make it easier on you we have written up some notes, our names are not on them so don’t bother checking. You pick the note you feel most strongly about and enter the room the note is taped on, in there you will find all you need. You have until 3 to make your choice or we will assume you don’t choose any of us.

Waiting patiently

-the guys' 

You stare at the note for a long time before looking over at the clock. It is 11am and you have 4 hours to make your decision. ‘Great.’ You think, running your hand through your hair. You lay back down on your bed, wondering if you had any preferences towards the guys. Your stomach rumbles at you and you sigh, giving up on trying to make a decision for now. Your stomach rumbles again and you walk out of the room, ignoring your stomach. You walk into the hall and see little post it notes on every door. Yellow, blue, green, orange, and purple.

----------------

A/N

IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really short one i know but the next chapter is the notes, i want you to read through the notes and pick which one you like the most, sorry bout the sh*tty rhymes but *shrugs* im not very poetic. so you need to pick the color of the notes that you like the most and then i need you to skip to the chapter with the color of the note on it. you can go threw the rest but please please please read the note's story that you picked first. (if you haven't gotten it yet i'll give you an example: if you pick the blue note skip to the chapter that is labeled Blue Note... that's pretty much it...) also don't worry if you don't feel strongly about any of the notes i also have a story ending for that as well! thanks for reading my story!!!!! its nearing the ending point so if you made it this far congratulations!!!!!!! hope you have enjoyed it so far and hope you enjoy the last bit!!!!

And with that, goodbye my lovelies                                                                                                                goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the vampires bite!

thank you for reading! enjoy the rest of the story!